Contact us

New Contest: Voting Form #1

Hele.

The "1 jury option" won with 12 votes, limitless had 11 votes, and limited had 10 votes. I see one winner here, and the next question was about what would happen IF the "limited" option won.

"The 1 jury" option had 12 votes, "Multiple" jury option had 21 votes. If poll was different organized it could be question like this: Do you prefer 1 jury option or multiple jury option? Next question could be: If you answered multiple jury option, would you like it to be limited or limitless? And last question should be what would happen IF the "limited" option won. ;)

strajker

One question : Why are you not for another poll,you're afraid that one person jury will lose?

I give no damn about another poll or not, but I find AdelAdel being right, there was a poll, now you do drama, if the poll ended up the other way your option having a vote more You'd be against redoing it.

AdelAdel

"The 1 jury" option had 12 votes, "Multiple" jury option had 21 votes. If poll was different organized it could be question like this: Do you prefer 1 jury option or multiple jury option? Next question could be: If you answered multiple jury option, would you like it to be limited or limitless? And last question should be what would happen IF the "limited" option won. ;)

What the heck? :? There were 3 options and each one wasn't connected to the other, you can't just combine 2 options like that, it doesn't make any sense.

Hele.

What the heck? :? There were 3 options and each one wasn't connected to the other, you can't just combine 2 options like that, it doesn't make any sense.

It makes sense because multiple options are connected by word "multiple". ;) There is more people for multiple jury, some want it limited and some want it limitless, but in the end, more people want multiple jury.
But I really do not think discussing and explaining over and over again. I think I was clear with my point of seeing and it is up to mods to decide what they will do about this question. ;)

No Name

Let me see if i got this right...you got Forumvision and that still wasn't enough for you? :?
Stop twisting the results to match your own desires and accept the opinion of the majority.
Although not being a fan of the idea to begin with, I could even be tempted to join Forumvision if one-person juries were to become an established rule, and I think Forumvision will be looked into with much more interest by other people if Forumvision isn't just gonna be an FSC rip-off without limits.

AdelAdel

It makes sense because multiple options are connected by word "multiple". ;) There is more people for multiple jury, some want it limited and some want it limitless, but in the end, more people want multiple jury.
But I really do not think discussing and explaining over and over again. I think I was clear with my point of seeing and it is up to mods to decide what they will do about this question. ;)

And which option would be chosen if it is multiple jury? All in all, there were two of them. The purpose of this poll was simple - the option, which receives the most votes wins - yes... ONE option wins, and you cannot combine the others, period.

Reggie - is my logic logical enough for you?

Jeffie

If you want your 3 people Croatian jury.. You could do that 1 person take the country.. Then the two others just not "participate" and then you work together from his/hers account... "How to bend the rules 101"

LakZaNokte

I don't get it, so what does this mean? xrofl2

if we are going with individual players, is it going to be only 1 song from a certain country per month or are we going to have something like regions or Cro 1, Cro 2 etc or what...? xthink

Grinch

Why are some of you against a 2nd poll? Yes, 1 member jury option won but technically majority want multiple juries. It can't be too hard to see :confused: NSCers should stop trying to turn this contest into NSC 2.

Hele's idea seems logical.

AdelAdel

Why are some of you against a 2nd poll? Yes, 1 member jury option won but technically majority want multiple juries. It can't be too hard to see :confused: NSCers should stop trying to turn this contest into NSC 2.

One option is one option - stop arguing with the official results, already :?

r3gg13

About the jury numbers, the question about the multiple jury is basically asking how many jurors you want if you were to have multiple juries. That question was only supposed to be answered if you want a multiple person jury (I noted that on the poll). That was just to clarify how many people we are going to have if we were to have the multiple jury people. Since the single person jury won, then that doesn't affect the main question about how many total people you want total in the jury. I hope that makes sense.

We got approval from Matt, so Trece and I will be beginning to solidify the rules and everything, of course we will be consulting you guys as well :)

r3gg13

Wasn't it exactly what I did? I even noted it on the poll that only answer this if you want multiple juries. It might have been worded differently, but it was the same effect.

Top Bottom