Contact us

New Contest: Voting Form #1

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Why all the debates? :D
We need to introduce the rule of the Regions, in this case - if member wants to be 1 in the jury - he could do it. But if 2 or 3 want to be together in the jury - they will also be able to do it.

AdelAdel

About the jury numbers, the question about the multiple jury is basically asking how many jurors you want if you were to have multiple juries. That question was only supposed to be answered if you want a multiple person jury (I noted that on the poll). That was just to clarify how many people we are going to have if we were to have the multiple jury people. Since the single person jury won, then that doesn't affect the main question about how many total people you want total in the jury. I hope that makes sense.

We got approval from Matt, so Trece and I will be beginning to solidify the rules and everything, of course we will be consulting you guys as well :)

So... we will have one person juries, correct?

AdelAdel

Why all the debates? :D
We need to introduce the rule of the Regions, in this case - if member wants to be 1 in the jury - he could do it. But if 2 or 3 want to be together in the jury - they will also be able to do it.

IOTAP Then what was the point of this poll? :?

Grinch

Pfff this was supposed to be a free, limitless contest.

r3gg13

So... we will have one person juries, correct?

Yes, that's what the poll said, I made the questions on it as clear as possible as well.

If you answered "Limited multiple people jury" on the previous question, how many people do you prefer to have in the jury?

If that's not clear, I don't know how else to make it clear that this is to be only answered it you answered a certain question. The number of voters on this doesn't really matter in this case because it's only to decide the number if "Limited multiple people jury" were to win.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
IOTAP Then what was the point of this poll? :?

Learn people's opinions. And btw 12 and 11 it's not a big difference to categorically say "1 person". If you want to - you do. Note - in the name of the topic "Voting Form #1" which means that more will be more polls and will decide on ;)

AdelAdel

Learn people's opinions. And btw 12 and 11 it's not a big difference to categorically say "1 person". If you want to - you do. Note - in the name of the topic "Voting Form #1" which means that more will be more polls and will decide on ;)

What has been decided already shouldn't be voted for in future polls :?

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
What has been decided already shouldn't be voted for in future polls :?

As for the the regions have not yet been decided. Therefore has the right to a new poll. Or do you want us to remain forever with these rules and could not change them, as in NSC or FSC?

AdelAdel

As for the the regions have not yet been decided. Therefore has the right to a new poll. Or do you want us to remain forever with these rules and could not change them, as in NSC or FSC?

I suggest trying those rules out first, and then decide if they're good or bad. And by "first" I mean first few editions.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I suggest trying those rules out first, and then decide if they're good or bad. And by "first" I mean first few editions.

Check the 1st post of the topic where it says that this is the only 1st poll. We learned opinion on some issues (we assume that the difference between 11 and 12 is small, and that the rule the regions that were proposed after a 1st poll has the right to be)
Now we formulate the rule and open the second survey. Regions are not related to the limits of the jury, this is a separate rule that results in some of the permits or restriction.

Top Bottom