Ik zit diep en ik wil jou niet laten gaan
Nee, nee, nee, nee
Jou niet laten gaan

Hier in de diepte hoor ik steeds maar weer je naam
Oh mijn lief wat moet ik nou
Ik zit diep en ik wil jou niet laten gaan​

Last edited by a moderator:

Zerocalcare

Here is De Diepte in Japanese, because it's the most useful thing that this forum needed.

I hope @Uto @Himan and all other Dutchie friends enjoy this gift from me. Please tell me if you like it.

深みから

君はこの夢が叶わないという
気持ちが分かるだろうか
君は恐れているだろうか
いつもこのようにとどまることを
毎日雨降っているから
何も見えない
あなたと2人でね
いつものように

タダダダダー-タダダダー-ダダダダーダダ

うー--あー----

この深みでまだあなたの名を聞く
君よ、今私は何をすべきか
深みにいてあなたを離したくない
If you feel so Japanese you should have understood the nature of your mistake. Instead of using the kana (which for those unfamiliar with Japanese are illegible and unpronounceable) you should have used the rōmaji (the signs of Rome). Thank you Hijirio, even if I consider since I know your way of doing and your avatar creepy, you have been useful to me. You have exemplified what I was explaining to Himan. A translation cannot be done well by any person because it would run into trivial errors.

I do not send you a passionate kiss because otherwise you will fall in love with me. Better not risk it xbeach

hijirio

Veteran
If you feel so Japanese you should have understood the nature of your mistake. Instead of using the kana (which for those unfamiliar with Japanese are illegible and unpronounceable) you should have used the rōmaji (the signs of Rome). Thank you Hijirio, even if I consider since I know your way of doing and your avatar creepy, you have been useful to me. You have exemplified what I was explaining to Himan. A translation cannot be done well by any person because it would run into trivial errors.

I do not send you a passionate kiss because otherwise you will fall in love with me. Better not risk it xbeach
creepy is making 43534 new accounts after being banned from the forum

this is how you sound to me when you constantly attack forum members who don't share the same opinion as you:

Zerocalcare

creepy is making 43534 new accounts after being banned from the forum

this is how you sound to me when you constantly attack forum members who don't share the same opinion as you:

I do not know what you're talking about. You're accusing me of being who I am not based on any evidence xshrug

For the rest, I didn't attack anyone. I seem to have been kind and clear in my explanations.

Your very statement that I attack people who do not share my ideas shows that there is someone who approaches me in an unpleasant and annoying way. What is there to agree and disagree with in a gift, even if trivial, that I wanted to give to some users?

That said, our conversation ends here. If you want, you can continue to fight alone.

Ezio

Veteran
I just revisited this thread and checked my score: 6 points looks quite right to me.

There was a lot of hype about this song before the song contest, but I was never quite sold on it. I think the fact that is performed in Dutch caused some over the top ratings.

Viewers are rarely sold to a female ballad, especially when they are moody and sad. With the abundance of other ballads this year, the end result is quite plausible.

This year, like so many years before, every sad song got a massive downgrade in the televote.

What would have elevated this song though, would have been the red laser staging. The actual ESC staging fell very flat and gave me Seniek vibes.

musicfan

I just revisited this thread and checked my score: 6 points looks quite right to me.

There was a lot of hype about this song before the song contest, but I was never quite sold on it. I think the fact that is performed in Dutch caused some over the top ratings.

Viewers are rarely sold to a female ballad, especially when they are moody and sad. With the abundance of other ballads this year, the end result is quite plausible.

This year, like so many years before, every sad song got a massive downgrade in the televote.

What would have elevated this song though, would have been the red laser staging. The actual ESC staging fell very flat and gave me Seniek vibes.

I thought the fragile but strong quality of the vocal was a bigger benefit to it than being in Dutch. The instrumental was also interesting, switching from guitar to piano and then bringing in more electric sounds in the climax. Also the lyrics weren't all in Dutch anyway, the 'tadada dadadadada' and 'oehoe aha' sections had very prominent roles. The folk style integrated within the ballad highlighted the more direct and personal nature of the song.

Chalphon

It's gonna be cool to see what they do with the staging for this one, it's a serious contender for sure.

Top Bottom