• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
The-Netherlands-scaled.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I see Sieneke is huge fan of globe hair as myself xheart

omg I know someone who bought these, tried them once and never again. :lol: I remember seeing this ad on them tv sale channels. I feel my life immediately enhanced by being reminded of this. I don't recall it being so iconic. The beat on the music in the background, the poses of them all turning with huge "can I speak to the manager?" hair and a free professional teasing comb that looks like an average cheap comb anywhere sells. What more could possibly be needed? especially when Sieneke is constantly setting hair trends with Bumpits.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Speaking of

1KIBsuF.gif

Himan

Yeah, I think we are the least reliable country ever. I mean after Ukraine, Israel and Serbia hosting in The Nethelands is never going to work out.

Mainshow

Veteran
Yeah, I think we are the least reliable country ever. I mean after Ukraine, Israel and Serbia hosting in The Nethelands is never going to work out.

As long as you serve Bitterballen to the delegations, everything will be fine xheart

Himan

Even in Football press conferences :D

Mainshow

Veteran
OMG I love them so much.
I wish I was Dutch so that I can have Bitterballen at least on a weekly basis haha

esc87fan

OMG I love them so much.
I wish I was Dutch so that I can have Bitterballen at least on a weekly basis haha

I've had them, they're pretty much round croquettes. Serve them with some Dutch mustard and you're good to go

Mainshow

Veteran
I've had them, they're pretty much round croquettes. Serve them with some Dutch mustard and you're good to go

Not really. They're filled with Ragout (mostly beef or calf). They are so much more than just ordinary croquettes :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member
My football team just got our first ever foreign manager and he's Dutch. #sign

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Over the coming weeks our Dutch correspondent Roy will be detailing the potential host cities for 2020 on our YouTube channel. First up is 's-Hertogenbosch (Den Bosch). Hope you enjoy!

esc87fan

I spent 2 weeks in Den Bosch as a teenager (my high school graduation present from my parents!) and loved it. I went with my mom, we stayed at her aunt and uncle's place - I also took day trips to Neeltje Jans in Zeeland, Valkenburg and Drielandenpunt, and even spent the day at Efteling. Of course, when you're in Den Bosch you have to have Bossche bol, the best place to get them is a bakery just down the road from the main train station

tomos2019

Of course it's not as good as actually being there properly, but I stopped over in Amsterdam's airport on the way to and from Japan because I was flying with KLM! They were a really good airline as well, excellent vegetarian provision.

Loindici

Veteran
So...Netherlands 2020 is the first ever host entry to be completely internal, after the introduction of semis.

Mainshow

Veteran

Germany wasn't completely internal since we got 2 semi finals and 1 final determining our entry. We've had 12 songs competing in our national final.

I think that [MENTION=16735]Loindici[/MENTION] meant that the Netherlands is the first host country to choose an artist and song entirely internally.

Loindici

Veteran
Now that they've commenced the Internal selection, should we speculate?

Biscuit02

Pls Send Sieneke, I doubt you are trying to win a second year in a row so might as well have some fun entry in dutch.

Btw I still think Sieneke was robbed in 2010 I really wanted her to qualify but yeah "Ik Ben Verliefd" still rocks

xmusicxmusicxmusic

Himan

The Netherlands is one of the biggest ten countries contribution wise. I believe we can host a second show also if needed. So, probably no Sieneke. (sorry for the fans)

Top Bottom