Contact us

Nation Song Contest 215 - The Final (Deadline: Monday March 27, 23:59 CEST)

Fearnavigatr

QdyB2p.png

GOOD EVENING AND WELCOME BACK TO FUEL, UGALY FOR THE UPGRADED 16-BIT FINAL OF NSC 215

No console pun in the opening act this time, instead please put your hands together if you want to clap as we present the current title holder, last edition's winner from Balearica Island:
Billx & Otyken - My Wing (Rave Music Edit)

After a very tough set of semifinals we have shortlisted 29 games that we'll give another go, but only one of them will see the credits roll!

1uwmbb.jpg

Is your body ready for the final race?!

Let's go!
geQuK3.png

geQuK3.png

That final soundtrack was a blast, wasn't it?

Send your votes (roster and waiting list) to Fearnavigatr/Jochen by PM or any appropriate instant messaging service of choice
Deadline is Monday March 27 2023, 23:59 CEST

(Which is also the day the eShop closes on 3DS and Wii U, so make sure you've purchased everything you want before then!)

Get into it!

Last edited:

Fearnavigatr

Text show:

Voters:

Last edited:

Tinchey

The worst final in my memory. A lot of the same sounding songs and aesthetically similar videos. The refreshing point of this final was knowing a song or two and Rahasia-Diati (as per usual) entry being on Vimeo.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
(Which is also the day the eShop closes on 3DS and Wii U, so make sure you've purchased everything you want before then!)
This reminded me I should finally go and buy Fire Emblem Fates after all these years to complete my collection, but apparently they already pulled it from the eShop (n) Will have to find it elsewhere I guess

Fearnavigatr

This reminded me I should finally go and buy Fire Emblem Fates after all these years to complete my collection, but apparently they already pulled it from the eShop (n) Will have to find it elsewhere I guess
Better hurry up and find a physical copy and play through the first six chapters, otherwise you'll miss out completely on Revelations. :(

(Could still buy a limited edition copy for 300 quid I guess.)

Fearnavigatr

I did! And it looks like I don't need to reach Chapter 6 after all. I think because it's the physical version?
Honestly I'm not sure, I was surprised to be able to access it from the main menu too the other day on my newly opened copy of Conquest (I'm crazy enough to have all three physical versions with full campaign sets for all). I thought it was because it could tell I had already bought campaigns through my Birthright copy, but apparently not. Either information online is wrong or they changed it in an update.

I'm pretty sure you need to reach the Dragon's Gate after chapter 6 to access all the other DLC though (bonus maps/gaiden chapters). Whether or not that's essential I guess is totally up to you.

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Honestly I'm not sure, I was surprised to be able to access it from the main menu too the other day on my newly opened copy of Conquest (I'm crazy enough to have all three physical versions with full campaign sets for all). I thought it was because it could tell I had already bought campaigns through my Birthright copy, but apparently not. Either information online is wrong or they changed it in an update.
After looking around online, it seems that you only need to play until Chapter 6 first if you buy an electronic copy from the European eShop -- this is because the eShop version is just "Fire Emblem Fates" and it only becomes Birthright/Conquest after you choose a path at Chapter 6. At that point your version is locked in and you can purchase the other ones. Physical copies (and US electronic copies for some reason) are locked in from the beginning.

I'm pretty sure you need to reach the Dragon's Gate after chapter 6 to access all the other DLC though (bonus maps/gaiden chapters). Whether or not that's essential I guess is totally up to you.
This is good to know, I will clear up to Chapter 6 then!

theditz83

Veteran
::moi voted - decent Top 10 with a few just missing out that I thought might snag some lower points. Not a classic edition, but still enjoyable xup

Fearnavigatr

Some reminders on the last day of voting.

Deadline is tonight.
(No, it's not strict, take that extra hour or two if you need it instead of rushing. I'm at a work layover tonight anyway, so don't panic if I haven't responded to your votes, I still look at all the e-mails to catch any mistakes in time.)

I'll do my best to keep my inbox proactively clean throughout the day, but if I fail to do that, use Skype/Discord/Messenger, or, I dunno, send it to Roffbeard.

Last edited:

Fearnavigatr

Oh and by the way, if you edit your PM to adjust your votes before I open it, please tell me clearly that you've done so.

I sometimes use the e-mail alerts for one last extra check after I've deleted the PM from the inbox, and that alert will show me what your votes were like before the edit, meaning extra work to clear up the discrepancy if I don't already know the cause. I'm on top of it this time, taking print screens as well, but it'd still make my life easier if you're not sneaky about it. xrose

Last edited:

Fearnavigatr

A quarter of the votes still outstanding as I have to hit the sack, the rest of the votes will be processed tomorrow.

Like I said, take your time and don't worry about clearing the midnight mark, but I'd appreciate not having to chase too many people down in the morning. :p

Results are planned for Wednesday.

Fearnavigatr

Morning update. Four voters remaining, of which I've heard from three. Still making preparations, so they'll have at least the afternoon to get their votes in. (Results are, as mentioned, planned for tomorrow Wednesday.)

One WLer without obligation to vote decided to do so. Since I'm still accepting the last few roster votes, it's only fair I'll keep the lines open just as long for the four remaining WLers as well, should they want to vote.

Fearnavigatr

The lines are closed! All 60 participants voted, plus 5 waiting list nations!

The Lurkovision studios are now hard at work to prepare a results show for you that will be presented tomorrow evening. More info to come, but expect it to start approximately 20-21 CEST.

Be there or be GameCube!

Top Bottom