Contact us

Nation Song Contest 215 - Semifinal Results

Fearnavigatr

Sadly, that's all the games we can fit in tonight. But please give all your love to these other amazing games that will remain in our backlog for now!

lD40L4.jpg

SEMI 1 NQ

SEMI 2 NQ

SEMI 1 REJU NQ

SEMI 2 REJU NQ

The final will be posted tomorrow. Get Excitebike'd!​

esc87fan

This was such an entertaining results show, congrats to all the qualifiers and I'm glad to be in the final with you! xclap

::sak lost the following in SF1

12: Lacrea
10: Szimbaya Kingdom
5: Tanoiro
1: Oussou Empire

Sabrewulf238

Thanks to everyone who voted Dalisska into the final! :love:

Dalisska non qualifiers:

12 - Silcek
07 - Kamande
03 - Lacrea
01 - Insomnea

Uto

Veteran
I was told NSC liked alternative music, but then you send something that is actually pushing some boundaries and you get 2 points. I didn´t expect to Q obviously, but you people have collectively disappointed me. Looking at the other results it's #choices all over though.

ferret

The results are great - 15/20! :oops: The finals are going to be bright and hard to vote for... :unsure:

Also, this is my first final with LYRRE, after two failures. Thanks to everyone who voted for NBS), it's the best medicine for my wounded soul. 💔 Дякую всім! Thanks @Fearnavigatr for the curious retro show! (y)

xgaah
:10: ::tro TROLLHEIMR) Ivar Bjørnson & Einar Selvik xcry
:6: ::fer FERVOROSIA) Mattiel
:3: ::grf GRIFFIN EMPIRE) GRANT
:3: ::cyd CYDONI-GIBBERIA) Funk Shui
:1: ::ins INSOMNÉA) zZz

* Interesting facts. 2 songs from this finale I was going to send to WV 🇬🇧 (but was too late), another song I found and love from 2018, but..
I have to keep a secret about it ;)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Okay, first of all, congrats to everyone who made it! xcheer
These results are just awesome, so many great songs qualified! xfaint It will definitely be such a challenge to vote in the final, uuh... But yeah, I'll think about it later. :mrgreen:

And of course I'm beyond delighted about my own qualification.
Thank you everyone for your support! It feels truly amazing. xheart

DNQ votes from ::rah
(some losses still...really sad about both of my 7-pointers)

SF1 (reju)

:7: ::oos xcry
:3: ::yap
:1: ::sic

SF2 (regular)

:7: ::tro xcry
:3: Joseyeon
:2: ::end
:1: ::grf

Great great show Jochen @Fearnavigatr! xclap It was really fun and gave a lot of nostalgia vibes.

Karhu

Thank you so much for the qualification! It's the first one in a little while for ::ser, and we're very happy to be back in the final xheart

The rest of the results, on the other hand... :(

Semi 2

12 Halito
08 Reym-L-Dneurb
07 Aimūlli
05 Moisantia
04 Arirang
01 Pyreica

I'm sad about all of these but especially gutted about Ocean Bby, such a wonderfully written and special song.

Didn't get a chance to listen to SF1, but I had a listen to the ::uto song out of curiosity and I'm quite sure it would have been a contender for my 12 had I voted in that semi. Not that it would've made a big difference in terms of its ultimate fate, but I do regret not finding the time to reju vote this time around and giving it a bit of the love that it deserved :(

Canuck

Thanks for the qualification, all! Honestly wasn’t expecting to make it with La Rua Madureira but glad to see it has its fans :D Bon Entendeur is one of my favourite artists and it’s great to see them succeed! :D

Lovely show Jochen, it was very nostalgic for me, as a fellow Nintendo fan, and wish I would have been able to tune in live!

Veliky

Thanks to the 90's kids who ever played Atmosfear for their points. Let's get high someday and obey the gatekeeper.

Rmetr0

I'm literally shocked to go through from such a strong semi and edition overall + 3rd time in a row xshock1:xshock1:xshock1:
Thank you so so so so much my dear fellows xhugxkissxlove

The results seem okay, I'm really glad for some as well as sad some didn't go through, but there were literally no chance this final would be any kind of weak :lol: :lol:

Semi 1

:12: ::cyd -- glad it won your NF, but... oh well :(
:10: xcheer
:8: xcheer
:7: ::ins
:6: ::tan
:5: xcheer
:4: xcheer
:3: ::ros
:2: ::big
:1: xcheer
11th. ::ems -- really unexpected DNQ tbh :confused:
12th. ::uto -- I tried my best to vote for something unusual, but... this semi was too strong, sorry :whistle:
13th. xcheer
14th. ::oos
15th. ::szk

Semi 2 (REJU)

:12: ::tuz -- I really miss this one in the final :(
:10: xcheer
:8: ::end -- whattttt??!!! it was sooooo amazing! :confused:
:7: ::hal
:6: ::grf
:5: ::fer
:4: ::moi
:3: ::tro
:2: xcheer
:1: xcheer
11th. xcheer
12th. ::adb
13th. xcheer
14th. ::ari
15th. xcheer

I enjoyed this presentation of semi results so much, I watched some videos on youtube related to games you've been introducing. Thanks, @Fearnavigatr xrose

Last edited:

HayashiM

Veteran
I had no idea ::end's entry was a contest winner, I just wanted to send something in Romanian and after searching for a few hours went with Dulce Simfonie. I didn't really expect it to Q having listened through the lineup anyway, thanks for all the love I now see :)

::end has lost the following :(
:12: ::fer
:8: ::pyr
:6: ::aim
:4: ::grf
:3: ::tro
:2: ::per

Top Bottom