10 6.5%

16 10.4%

15 9.7%

14 9.1%

15 9.7%

26 16.9%

• Total voters

aletem

Sad for my Crnogorci, I really wanted this in the final along with the other ex-yus. He did really well, so they should be proud of him. :)

Montenegro preformed well I don't know how it didn't Qualify?
Probably Australia stole their spot...

Dodiih

He gave an amazing performance I couldn't help singing along. Had a little voice crack, but who cares. He should have qualified. :( xheart

Fluke

His performance was kind of uncaring and bored.... it didn't really express anything at all, emotion is everything here with no tricks to rely on, and clearly he didn't deliver. Songwise i think this is one of the best recent yugo-ballads along with "Adio", but that performance just wasn't convincing. #11 is possible though.

Stiven

Okay can someone please explain to me who decided to dress him like he's the missing member of K-15 (our most popular comedy group known for their shiny suits):

A-lister

Veteran
I think they did a good performance that fit the entry, I know we've seen these many times before, but this is just one of those type entries that would look odd if you'd experiment too much with the visuals. This is a standard ESC balkan ballad and the performance lived up to that. I feel a bit sorry for Montenegro as I think this was a more worthy qualifier than some others, but I never expected it to qualify so it was a non-shocker, however I think the guy's look is a bit of the issue here and the styling was bad too. Another singer with a better styling and I could have seen this potentially making it to the finals. I know such details shouldn't matter, but we all know it does. Vocally he was good though, but he wasn't too good at "selling it" to the public though, a bit introvert at times.

Romeo

I know he made the negative comments about women on the blue carpet but apparently he made jokes about disabled children too?

Milos-BC

I love this song a lot but it was very bad live. He didn't look at the camera at all, he made some quite weird facial expressions and it was very hard to sell your package that way. I think that a more charismatic singer would've made it through actually with this song.

Too bad.

crashworld

Veteran
I love the song, but I must admit something was missing in the 'live' performance. It didn't grip me. I think it was one of the performances that need a LED screen to elevate.
If they have a similar staging to "Adio" with LED effects, I would think it could have done well.
As the song translated literally to "Frost", I could imagine them using winter to spring as a backdrop with LED screen.

theditz83

Veteran
The backing singers made this performance interesting - a couple of them were selling this to high heaven, and perhaps maybe over-acting to make up for Vanja's nerves and slightly cold performance.

I do still adore the melody of this song and the progression and when it comes on my playlist, I feel it ends too quickly but this performance wasn't dynamic enough to bring it to the final. Especially with that last vocal error that would probably stick in people's minds. So glad that we had one epic Balkan ballad in the contest though, I'd miss this style of song if it wasn't present ;)

Top Bottom