16 10.4%

15 9.7%

14 9.1%

15 9.7%

26 16.9%

• Total voters

DanielLuis

Re: MONTENEGRO 2018

RTCG is bringing Montevizija back! 2018 might be a record year for NFs!

esc87fan

31 songs received for the Montenegrin selection... which unfortunately includes one by that talentless hack Vasilije Ojdanic (apparently the team that wrote a song for this year's Romanian selection is behind it). God help us all if he actually makes it to the live shows!

esc87fan

xfacepalm
That song is absolutely awful, not only can he not sing he can't rap either! He actually believed he was going to represent San Marino with it in Kiev, and then he took it to the Ukrainian wildcard selection and bombed

Verjamem

2:08 - do Ministarke have any connection with Montenegro or they are here probably by mistake?

randajad

Veteran

[video=youtube;UMUkzJB7_mg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMUkzJB7_mg[video]

2:08 - do Ministarke have any connection with Montenegro or they are here probably by mistake?
Every single south Slav have at least some connection with Montenegro :lol:
Joke aside, I do not think we will see any of artists from this video except Milena Vučić or Andrea Demirović. :/

tuorem

Wow, are all songs in Montenegrin? :eek: I hope the selection will be good.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

5 partecipants in the Montenegro's selection:

- Lorena Jankovic- Dusu mi daj (Give me your soul)
- Nina Petkovic- Disem (I breath)
- Katarina Bogicevic- Nezeljena (Unwanted)
- Ivana Popovic Martnovic- Poljupci (Kisses)
- Vanja Radovanovic- Inje (Hoarfrost)

http://rtcg.me/magazin/muzika/190781/odabrani-ucesnici-montevizije.html

According to eurosong.hr, artists and songs are separately chosen :D (they didn't connect them, but Vanja Radovanović singing his own song makes sense, so those could be true)

According to the list, Nina Petković is my fave out of artists since I wanna see her for Montenegro on ESC for years :D

Out of songs, I am interested in Neželjena since Aleksandra Milutinović wrote it :D she's a great songwriter, I am hoping for some strong ballad

Mrm

Veteran

Nina Petkovic already tried for Serbia & Montenegro several times, she is from Operation triumph which was here in Belgarde for whole Ex Yugoslavia. The same season where Vukasin Brajc was (B&H 2010). She is pop rock

Lorena Jankovic is very young, she is from talent show Pinkove zvezdice (for kids) also here in Belgrade very popular competition (adults watch it as well as kids) cause kids sing songs of grown artists. She sung many songs of Jelena Tomasevic who was also in jury, Milan Stankovic was in jury too. She has similar vocal to Jelena Tomasevic.

Ivana Popovic Martinovic is typical pop singer..from early 00s..she sung in several festivals in Budva, Herceg Novi, and has beaten No name once (as a shock winner)..

Katarina Bogicevic is from “Talent” also in Belgrade, and also young..i remember she sung very good there as kid, later she was actress in series “Folk” and acted a singer, very important role and popular drama series here..

I haven’t heard for Vanja Radovanovic earlier, but now I checked him, he sings very slow ballads it seems..

tuorem

If the winning song is to be translated for the contest, count on me to judge you from head to toe when it happens :geek:

I want Montenegrin language to be featured in Lisbon, thanx.

Scooby

Kaća is the best choice here

Sammy

Veteran

Not very impressed by the snippets.... I like the first and the second best. The rest sounds pretty similar to me.

Top Bottom