5 2.6%

10 5.1%

4 2.0%

4 2.0%

12 6.1%

• Total voters

SRBIJA

Banned
Underrated. :( On the other hand, :me: appeared on the final scoreboard finally wooo! xyes

Mrm

Veteran
I think he did well in both actually. Or at least it wasn't something too remarkable for me xthink

Well it's my language so I can recognize a bit better probably..he was frozen tonight in the final for the first 2 minutes, almost like Molly from the UK, in the last minute he did better..he was more relaxed..

Mrm

Veteran
Sometimes I think you're a big joke. :'D

Nemoj tako Tinchey! Don't be like that please :(..it was the situation tonight, that is a fact..if you can't see what can I do? xshrug

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=6519]Tinchey[/MENTION]

Poslusaj jos jednom nastup od veceaas i iz polufinala i sam ces uociti razlike..veceras nije ispevavao fraze kako valja, krajevi nista nisi valjali, zamrznute usne prva dva minuta..iz greske u gresku intonativno.. xshrug

as78

So underrated... xcry1 xcry1
Points only from 4 countries :? IOTAP

The best song of this year!!! xlove xlove xcheer
Wonderful melody and Sergej's performance was great too. xheart xclap

Also the best atmosphere on the stage and gorgeous video projections. xheart

Here came my vote and it will be always remembered as my big favorite of this year. xlove xcry1

PashonFrut

Still the best entry ever sent by Montenegro is :mrgreen: :

Mrm

Veteran
OMFG, I have almost collapsed few seconds ago when I learned that Tolmachevy sisters have won Montenegrin televoting yesterday!! xfaint

xlove xheart xkiss

But jury placed them at number 23! :(

Milos-BC

I am happy that :me: got the final they deserved (and they deserved it even last year), but I am not happy with the final result as he is definetly too low :( The performance was amazing. One of the best ones on this ESC. He was vocally great both in the semi and the final + the skater added an extra flavor to the whole performance, and the backdrop also looked great. So, it was a pleasure for both the eyes and the ears. Too bad that he didn't score better, as he really deserved it.

But anyway, the song will remain, and that is what matters after all.

Mrm

Veteran
To me skater was just a bad copy of Evgeny Plushenko in 2008! xlove xheart xkiss

The only thing that saved Russia 2008 for me was E.P.! :)

Miloutchi

I thought the skating was really nice, but in the semi it distracted me so much that I couldn't listen to the song.

I focused on the song in the final and I have to admit that I underrated this song so much. I have looked up the lyrics in English and it's actually a really sad story. I love it when lyrics have a meaning and thins song definitely had that. Also great singer with a very friendly face! Should have end higher than it did!

Celia

:me: is on the way to become one of my fav ESC countries xheart two awesome years! should have done way better.

Rayman

I voted for them. Beautiful and inspiring. Sergej has such a great voice that invites us to travel in his country. In some moments, you have some goosebumps.
Underrated because, well, it was one of the few entries not in English. We really should to review the language rule. In the 90's, a lot complained that the British and irish songs were always better ranked than the other entries but we are facing the reverse nowadays.
Why not instauring a rule pushing the countries to diverse their songs ? (ex: forbidding the use of the same language third times in a row ?)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
back to around the moment when some person thought that putting the sounds of twinkling stars falling during songs was a genius idea

Because it is. Slay me Christmas synth xheat

Top Bottom