Contact us

Monaco MONACO 2023 - not taking part

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
According to Eurovoix, the media outlet L´Observateur de Monaco reported that the state budget of Monaco includes an allocation of 100,000€ to take part in Eurovision again:

L’Observateur de Monaco reports that the state budget for Monaco in 2022 includes an allocation of 100,000 Euros to “initiate the application of the Principality to the Eurovision 2023 competition “. Monaco’s participation in the contest will require co-operation between the Monegasque Government and broadcaster TMC which is owned by France’s TF1.

celestialsoothsayer

it would be nice to have a returning country, especially when it seems unlikely that past regulars like belarus, russia, hungary, and bosnia and herzegovina won't be coming back. but i don't want to get my hopes up after everyone thought andorra would come back this year.

popavapeur

Is TMC not interested at all ? or they can't because it is own by the french media group TF1 ? (or it became a private channel? i'm not really aware about what's going on with TMC)

Chalphon

Hi Monaco!

How have you been lately? Do you have any plans for May 2024 yet? We're getting together with Luxembourg for a class reunion, do you wanna come join us?

Sincerely, Europe

They are coming back in 2025

Top Bottom