Contact us

Moldova: Aliona Moon - O Mie

Zack

Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Jim

Hi Aliona and good luck!

My question for you is inspired by the title of your song "A million". So, if you will win in lotto 1 million euros, what would you change in your life ?

Thanks! Jim from Greece!

If the title of the song is not "A Million", then cancel my question!

ParadiseES

Usually, the countries translate their songs from their national languages to English, but you did just the opposite thing. Why?

Pablo from Spain :)

Zack

Shouldn't this be titled "O mie"? ;)

Thanks for catching this! I made the change! (Long story short, I created all the forum threads Sunday afternoon) and although I went back to add Italy's song, I completely forgot to change this song's title!) :oops:

Zack

If the title of the song is not "A Million", then cancel my question!

Jim, sorry about forgetting to change the song title from "A Million" to "O Mie"! I was gonna say your question still applies, but I just checked and "O Mie" is "A Thousand," not "A Million." ;-)

A-lister

Veteran
Thanks for catching this! I made the change! (Long story short, I created all the forum threads Sunday afternoon) and although I went back to add Italy's song, I completely forgot to change this song's title!) :oops:

No problem, you're welcome :)

Jim

Jim, sorry about forgetting to change the song title from "A Million" to "O Mie"! I was gonna say your question still applies, but I just checked and "O Mie" is "A Thousand," not "A Million." ;-)

OK, no problem but I cancel my question.

Mickey

Aliona

Having been a backing singer last year, how much different is the Eurovision experience now that all the attention is on you?

Martin, UK

Top Bottom