3 2.0%

2 1.4%

8 5.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

DanielLuis

The staging is good, but I feel like it really emphasizes how much the song is repetitive to be honest
I had never been bothered by the repetitiveness until tonight

Arion

Moldova was my biggest disappointment of the night. I really really like the song and I listened to it a lot so I had high expectations for the performance and damn Pasha really didn't deliver.
I just cringed through the whole performance. It wasn't the worst thing I saw last night, but I expected something more.

His Alter Ego with the flute is an added value to the song as well as to the stage performance. There are some repetitive seconds which can be annoying, but from the other hand, Outlander/Game of Thrones/House of Dragons/Lord of the Rings/Rings of Power fans just found their eurovision song to stick on it.

Lindon

Assessment ORF.at

Pasha Parfeni delivered the ethno-dance track of the evening for Moldova with "Soarele si luna" - including dancers with horn hairdos. Without direct competition in this genre, he also managed to enter the competition - perhaps also due to the fact that Ukraine has made the flute solo presentable in the Song Contest with Go_A 2021 and last year's winner Kalush Orchestra.

Sultana

One of the best performances of yesterday´s night. I loove everything about it starting with a tune and finishing with dance moves. Pure gem!

A-lister

Veteran
Good job Moldova, and well deserved qualification xclap I think the juries will probably kill this in the final, and while there is something missing in the song to make it really click for me (still have it in my top. 10), it is still an entry true to the spirit of Eurovision.

Franzilein

The darkest of dark horses. People underestimate how fun this entry is to casual viewers, not just little flute guy, but the dance itself. Watched the semi with a couple of friends, they were ecstatic about this one, like literally neighing and dancing along. It was their clear favourite. Curious how Moldova will do on Saturday, hope they won't be buried like France last year.

SirPeterGriffin

The darkest of dark horses. People underestimate how fun this entry is to casual viewers, not just little flute guy, but the dance itself. Watched the semi with a couple of friends, they were ecstatic about this one, like literally neighing and dancing along. It was their clear favourite. Curious how Moldova will do on Saturday, hope they won't be buried like France last year.
Yep, never underestimate Moldova. We should know it by now. It also helps that the performance sell the shit out of the song in a much more relatable and relaxing way than France last year. Even my parents that are more conservative in their musical tastes, were totally into it. I predict another televote smashing hit xclap

midnightsun

Veteran
It was my sister‘s favourite on Tuesday which surprised me.

The songs I thought she would like the most were in the bottom of her ranking, instead she loved Moldova and Serbia (which I thought she‘d hate)

Milos-BC

After the epic sax guy, now we have the epic flute guy as well :lol:

A very entertaining performance, I really loved it. I think it will do worse than his 2012 entry in the final but it definitely deserved to be heard one more time.

Looren

Veteran
Great song, pretty good performance, I really hope they do well, go Moldova xheart

gigi_copp3

This has been Italy's 12 points in the televoting. I expected a bit more but that's ok

Realest

4 Televote Top10s and 1 Top15 in 6 Years.
Moldovas first Victory is only a matter of Time.

Top Bottom