3 2.0%

2 1.4%

8 5.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Realest

people think it's ethnic and it will therefore qualify easily.

I haven't seen a single person who would have this song in their top 3 tho.

Last Year everyone had Moldova in their Bottom 2, but in the End....

SpiritofKeiino

It's an :8: from me, a decent entry with ethnic flavour from one of my favourite Eurovision countries. I think it's a fairly safe qualifier despite some having doubts.

Remembrance

Rather good, and I like the beat, but is it too repetitive? Somewhat, but I think it works and makes a nice impact.
Certainly better than what Sunstroke Project was offering.

Good luck, Moldova

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
In this disastrous year, it's currently the only song I can put on repeat. Clear and only :12:.
Both Go_A entries sit comfortably as my favorite ESC songs, so I guess it isn't that surprising I would dig this one too.

Sultana

I can´t stop playing this song in my spotify. This is a true gem which shows the beauty of the language and jeeeez I can say I will definitely root for moldova this year

akoz

Audio is clear :10:, but that performance is a little bit of a letdown for me - I don't like camera work there and overall it was very messy. But I understand that it's only Moldova NF and in Liverpool he will get a lot more tools to work with. So right now :8: points with big hope to elevate this in May and see :md: again in top10 - this song definitely deserve this xmetal

simori95

Audio is clear :10:, but that performance is a little bit of a letdown for me - I don't like camera work there and overall it was very messy. But I understand that it's only Moldova NF and in Liverpool he will get a lot more tools to work with. So right now :8: points with big hope to elevate this in May and see :md: again in top10 - this song definitely deserve this xmetal
Yeah the Performance was a bit weird but I am somewhat confident that it will be turned into a positive kind of weird for Liverpool, Moldova is surprisingly on point with Eurovision stagings. That makes me hopeful xheart

hijirio

Veteran
I’m indifferent about the song but just came here to say that he is much more handsome with short hair

midnightsun

Veteran
Lautar was also better than Soarele si Luna.
But he doesn't need to hide this year. The song is a bit of a rip off but a good one. Very enjoyable!

simori95

Not sure if many would agree but to me Moldova has one of the best Placements in the Running Order. I expect there to be a Break between Loreen and him so he will be in a memorable position and his only competition will be the one directly before him, Israel. And I personally think Moldova has every chance to win that competition. I actually also don’t think Loreen after the break will harm him, as they have vastly different audiences. As of now, I expect Moldova to qualify comfortably. My only concern is the current staging, but since Moldova is often one of the best countries with staging, I do hope they’ll fix the messiness that was the NFP

A-lister

Veteran
A-lister's annual review:

So Moldova is back to my top. 10 for a second year in a row now, congrats! In theory though I should like this more though as it has all the right ingredients for a good Eurovision entry, and while I do like it, it is slightly too flat. It has a bit of France 2022 in it and a bit of Go_A, but doesn't reach those levels, but still a pretty good ethno-Pop techno bland and for sure the best Moldova had to offer this year (still relieved Sunstroke didn't win with their much superior entry), although I start to think Aliona Moon might have been my personal pick in the end but this has a wider appeal and stronger package in the end of the day.

Ezio

Veteran
This is a surprising hit for me. It's catchy and so I catch myself humming to this song. Not my favourite Moldovan entry, but definitely one of the better and interesting. I like the ethnic vibe which sounds kinda new and not derivative, like Albania's entry. However, in terms of instrumentation of hypnotising flutes, Ukraine did a far better job in 2021. 7 points.

Top Bottom