0 0.0%

1 8.3%

1 8.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

Minnesota.png

Fluke

Really slightly-above-mediocre boy-band-power-pop, but i think it's distinctive enough to make the semi or even the final.

midnightsun

Veteran
Nice one! Why do I have the impression this is something that the Baltic states or the Czech Republic would send to Eurovision in a year when they‘re not really trying…

Lake Malawi go to London would be a good band name for them. The chorus is strangely addicting.
I tend to give it an :8:, I don’t know why. But this is grower material. Might upgrade to 10 or 12 later.

midnightsun

Veteran
By the way, what‘s with their band name? Haus is German and means house. Why do I have to think of an Asian restaurant?

Fluke

I gotta say, the "Ready to goooooo" part has been stuck in my head for two days now, but the rest of the song isn't particularly impressive, and i'm hoping for others to qualify over this one.

midnightsun

Veteran
Ready to gooooo is so addictive! Humming it all the time. This is probably my #1 right now, have to set up a ranking later.

Last edited:

shameless

By the way, what‘s with their band name? Haus is German and means house. Why do I have to think of an Asian restaurant?
The asian-fusion just across my street in Berlin Mitte is called Yam Yam. :D
I don't like this song as much as I hoped for. Reminds me of the retro-70s style that was hip in the late 90s and of Lake Malawi.
However I have an instant crush on all the four of them and the were they're cuddly with each other. :love:

Last edited:
Top Bottom