Contact us

Malta: Gianluca Bezzina - Tomorrow

Zack

Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

SyneRyder

Hi Gianluca!

The character of Jeremy in Tomorrow is really genuine & well crafted... what inspired the song & Jeremy? Was it a friend you knew, or perhaps based on yourself? Maybe it was the characters on The Big Bang Theory? :)

Best of luck with the song, look forward to seeing you in the final!

- Kohan, from Perth, Australia

ciccu

Ganluca first off all good Luck , u know All Malta will be behind you, Ganluca what i really like to see on astage is when u are perfoming on stage i would like to see the lyrics behind you so everybady sings along with you, and for performance i like you to start how u did the video clip all siting on the bench ... , i just think if you do this we can challenge for first place....:)

Top Bottom