Веndіng bасkwаrdѕ trуіng tо fіt іn
І’ll mаkе thеm undеrѕtаnd, уеаh
Таkе іt оr lеаvе іt
І аm whаt І аm…​

Romeo

Emma’s MESC performance reminded me a bit of Ira Losco in 2002

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
A very unfortunate development. “Out of Sight” was really growing on me, and I worry that it was about the best song Emma was going to be able to come up with.

Hayato

Until there's an official announcement to confirm it. "Out of Taste Sight" is technically still the official Maltese entry.
She already announced that she's changing her Eurovision song, so what's there to speculate about?

The new song title sounds pretty uninspiring and I fear that she won't even be able to improve on Out of Sight which was already dead on arrival for me, but hopefully it'll be something worthy of following Destiny.

crashworld

Veteran
She already announced that she's changing her Eurovision song, so what's there to speculate about?

Did she? Sorry, I may have missed the memo then. I thought at this point it's all speculation, even though there is strong indication she is going to change her song.

I'm not saying that this is MAY not be her new ESC entry, all I'm saying is, the official post didn't explicitly mentioned it's her ESC entry. So technically wise, "Out of Taste Mind"is still the official Maltese entry as of now.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Nothing has been confirmed yet, just insinuation and assumptions being made. Of course, looking at the information at hand, you can make those connections but there hasn't been anything confirmed, neither by the broacdaster nor by the artist.

Looren

Veteran
I heard a leak and it's... alright ? Out Of Sight was miles better imo so I hope they'll keep it

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Joy. The new song sounds like a Mamas reject. Just what was wanted and we needed. I actually think this could potentially do worse. I hope she's not changing the entry, not only because it's disrespectful but for the fact I Am What I Am is a weaker song and even more cookie cutter.

hijirio

Veteran
me: ok I have to be optimist so I can enjoy this year, actually my top 10 is not that bad, at least Malta is a nice ballad

Malta:

CxaqzfwWQAAzzF3.jpg

EscGeek

Veteran
There's a high chance :mt: won't gain nor lose any positions on my list xrollinglol

I expected more from her.. i hope she keeps "Out Of Sight" at this point.

hijirio

Veteran
I'm starting to believe that the leak is actually not a leak. They just wanted to test the fans' reaction by leaking it on purpose, and if it had better reaction they'd go for it. Doesn't seem like the reaction is so positive so far though.

MaxiKing

I'm starting to believe that the leak is actually not a leak. They just wanted to test the fans' reaction by leaking it on purpose, and if it had better reaction they'd go for it. Doesn't seem like the reaction is so positive so far though.
This is not a leak. The song released in New Zealand and Australia.

I think it's much better now.

elanyvx

I like it, at least there's a catchy tune to sing to. A more sunny, positive, open and luminous piece! Sure it looks like a song bought in Sweden but it can do well live. I was expecting something in Italian or otherwise sparkling like her summer singles but nothing.

mauve

Veteran
I have no idea why people think this song is miles better. Even when I don't like "Out of sight", "I am what I am" is much, much weaker imo! Woul be dead last in my list! And as Rainy said, it is not fair to change the song. Where would we be when every country changes its song when it doesn't hit in the ESC fandom?

Top Bottom