І аm whаt І аm

І аm whаt І аm
І аm whаt І аm
Веndіng bасkwаrdѕ trуіng tо fіt іn
І’ll mаkе thеm undеrѕtаnd, уеаh
Таkе іt оr lеаvе іt
І аm whаt І аm…​

Krishoes

I hope she changes the song because it baffles me to think that Emma is going to ESC in Italy with an entry like this one that really is useless and won't help her to reach any result. She is not as popular in Italy as other singers, but she is in that limbo of artists who with just one song could really reach a lot of popularity and to see her wasting this international opportunity, hosted by the country that welcomed her, is sad. First of all I would not bring a ballad but something more uptempo, in Italian. All of her singles in recent years in my opinion are superior to "Out of sight".

tsegaye

I don't know what it is but I kinda like this dated pop ballad. The bridge and chorus are really nice melodically, but I agree that she should revamp the song. But change it totally? I don't know. I really think the song could work with a more modern production. 7 for now!

njdevils94

Veteran
I hope she changes the song because it baffles me to think that Emma is going to ESC in Italy with an entry like this one that really is useless and won't help her to reach any result. She is not as popular in Italy as other singers, but she is in that limbo of artists who with just one song could really reach a lot of popularity and to see her wasting this international opportunity, hosted by the country that welcomed her, is sad. First of all I would not bring a ballad but something more uptempo, in Italian. All of her singles in recent years in my opinion are superior to "Out of sight".
Out of Sight is not a ballad. I do think she should sing in Italian though. Seems like a no-brainer to do that with her connection to Italy.

Krishoes

Out of Sight is not a ballad. I do think she should sing in Italian though. Seems like a no-brainer to do that with her connection to Italy.
A mid-tempo? Whatever that is xD

Mainshow

Veteran
Pls change it - this will be last in the televoting - Emma´s talent shouldn´t be wasted on 3 minutes of nothing.

I listened to the song like 10 times in a row after the Maltese national final took place and today, I can´t remember a single note/lyrics from the song - not even how the slightest impression/vibe of the song.

Loindici

Veteran

Chorizo

This entry is a lot more tasteful than what Malta brought to the stage last year, but there is nothing special about this song. It starts out as a really boring ballad and then picks up some pace. The staging is pretty bad. She sits there pretending to play the piano, then she gets up while the piano keeps playing anyway. The little girl was added to get extra votes for being "cute", but she can't do that in Turin.
5 points.

hijirio

Veteran
Ummmmmmmmmm...... Okay Emma sis, I understand you have great potential, but you had a whole year to prepare a song?
If you're not going to stand behind your song, if you don't believe in your song, THEN DON'T TAKE PART IN THE NF!
Simple as that. I feel very bad for all other NF competitors, and I feel bad for all taxpayers who spent money on this NF. I would be mega annoyed tbh.

gingerale

Malta should just travel to Israel and ask Eden's team how to do a proper revamp. Cause I like this song. And it's a joke to scrap a song the public selected.

Iker

Veteran
I feel like it's a song that hardly anyone will actively dislike in May but also one that not many will like enough to vote for it. So it renders it a pretty typical entry from :mt:. Once again they'll receive much more points from the jury than from the televoting.

Iker

Veteran
Malta should just travel to Israel and ask Eden's team how to do a proper revamp. Cause I like this song. And it's a joke to scrap a song the public selected.
Malta has done it in the past though as in the case of Ira Losco so it would not shock me. But it's a pity and lame especially if you consider who got close to representing Malta (Aidan with Ritmu) who would definitely not change his song.

Mainshow

Veteran
They claim it's going to be a Boris M. song

tsegaye

I liked Out Of Sight but it wasn't competitive enough so... I'm here for it.

Top Bottom