So baby, it's not a maybe
Yeah, I'm too good to be true, but there's nothing in it for you
So if I show some skin, it doesn't mean I'm giving in
Not your baby

Je me casse, je me casse
If you don't get it (Je me casse)
Je me casse, je me casse
I'm not your baby

Boy, are you pouring that drink in my hand?
Thinking if I'm drunk then, I'll give you a chance
Boy, you keep buying and complaining so stop trying
Not gonna give it up and change my plans

Hell no, I'm not your honey
Hell no, I don't want your money
Got it wrong, I ain't into dummies
No-o-o-o

So baby, it's not a maybe
Not your baby

Je me casse, je me casse
If you don't get it (Je me casse)
Je me casse (Je-je-je me casse)
If you don't...

Ladies, if you feel like flaunting tonight, it’s alright, it's alright
Ladies (Ladies), listen to me!
Listen and go right ahead, show you're shining

If you don't get it, if you, if you dont' get it (Je me casse)
If you don't get it, if you, if you don't get it
Excuse my French

Baby, it's not a maybe
Not your baby

Je me casse
Je-je-je me casse
I'm not your baby​

Last edited by a moderator:

theditz83

Veteran
Come on, not a single full page in the thread, poor Destiny... :(
Let's start page 2 in that case xheat

I do hope that she is given a song that can show her vocal talents while also not trying to be too much like jury-fodder. Give us something that the European viewers will cheer for, as Destiny is a very bright talent that deserves lots of hype and media coverage behind her ;)

Mrm

Veteran

I do hope that she is given a song that can show her vocal talents while also not trying to be too much like jury-fodder. Give us something that the European viewers will cheer for, as Destiny is a very bright talent that deserves lots of hype and media coverage behind her ;)
Well said, I was not too fond of her entry last year, I hope for a bit different approach this time around..

A-lister

Veteran

This! It'll be interesting to see what route they'll go down, like I said on the other page they can easily go for the jury vote, but I feel Malta wants to finally win so if they play it too safe, they won't win even if they win the jury vote.

crashworld

Veteran
Actually, if only she picks up the song "Colors" by Bernarda from the Croatia NF since it's a song co-written by Borislav who I assume will be doing Malta 2021's entry. It's such a missed opportunity and I can hear Destiny doing justice to the song.

hijirio

Veteran
Yeah sad for the lack on interest for queen Destiny. :(

But it’s also on her part, she has been quite silent with the whole Eurovision process.

I wish she was like Godmanta Tina, a reality show with 6 episodes, teasing the fans with 5 second snippets, showing us her wardrobe, and revealing the entry in the final episode xheat xheat

JChan

That song is quite good and Destiny sounds amazing on the track but I still can't get over the fact that Destiny hasn't released music in over a year and the first song she releases in March isn't for Eurovision :cry:

A-lister

Veteran
Something from Destiny....

So it's a safe bet the entry will be called "Blossom"? xshrug (and here I was secretly hoping for Amen 3.0... oh well)...

Somehow this title and image give me ballad mode (I hope though she will serve something unexpected but I don't have high hopes for that).

Mimmon

Veteran
So it's a safe bet the entry will be called "Blossom"? xshrug (and here I was secretly hoping for Amen 3.0... oh well)...

Somehow this title and image give me ballad mode (I hope though she will serve something unexpected but I don't have high hopes for that).
Pretty much
Well she can handle Ballad....

A-lister

Veteran
Pretty much
Well she can handle Ballad....

Well, she might, but it would also be so predictable and jury pandering, as I said earlier I wouldn't be surprise if Malta goes all in to win the jury vote, but with a more interesting approach they could do well with televotes as well and maybe finally win ESC... and Destiny has those type of vocals and image that could work so good in something strong but uptempo.

empo21

Veteran
Even if it's called Blossom, I bet it's another one for the Amen basket. Can't wait to see this 20 year old young woman be styled like a gospel singer in her 40s again xheat

gingerale

I like that song title. Very much. Optimistic, sweet, playful, airy, young...

And then Destiny will appear again as a widow all dressed in black, performing in an abandoned place and singing about blossoms which never bloom because the world has ended.

A-lister

Veteran
Even if it's called Blossom, I bet it's another one for the Amen basket. Can't wait to see this 20 year old young woman be styled like a gospel singer in her 40s again xheat

Yeah, it's unfortunate they're stripping away her youth and sell her like an act for adult radio... oh well

Top Bottom