Contact us

MAKEDONIJA - Macedonia - Tamara Todevska - Let me love you

aletem

10zu51l.gif

TAMARA, VRCHAK AND ADRIAN - LET ME LOVE YOU

2ivb448.jpg

aletem

For me our second best entry on ESC after 1998. (Maybe joint first place :mrgreen: ) I still love this song and still listen to it! :D

TF100

Ironically probably the strongest performance Macedonia has had in all the semis so far and it was the first one to lose out! Song grew on me a lot from the total mess I remember it being in the NF, I like it quite a lot now, but whoever their stylist was needs to be shot :shock: total fashion disaster all round!

Milos-BC

Liked it better in Macedonian, but it was good. Though the live performance wasn't that great. There were many people from Macedonia in the venue around me that night, they were disappointed at the end :(

aletem

TF100 said:
whoever their stylist was needs to be shot :shock: total fashion disaster all round!
I agree!! :mrgreen: :lol: They should have kept the outfits from the first rehearsal. That way, they looked easy and ready to give everything out and be noticed. Only Elena and Karolina (2007) were dressed up nice.
Let me clarify that the people in Macedonia know how to dress up nicely, even though ESC is producing a different picture. :lol: :roll:

ParadiseES

I strongly disagree. This was one of the cheapest songs in 2008 if you ask me and I still don't understand how it achieved to be 10th! :shock:

Stiven

Okay for those who are big fans of Tamara Todevska I'm glad to announce that at yesterday Златна Бубамара (Golden Ladybug) aka the most popular and prestigious award ceremony in Macedonia Tamara won the awards for best female singer,best album and best concert:

Top Bottom