7 4.1%

6 3.6%

15 8.9%

21 12.4%

60 35.5%

• Total voters

erick

This is for a history ,,FYR MACEDONIA
I am sure this song will be a huge surprise for the final. Vlatko is on stage dressed in nice black suit. There are dancers dressed in white clothes with red belts and they give a very good and impressive performance as well. I don’t like the backdrops. The vocal performance is excellent and the camera work is very good for this song. Vlatko is also using the megaphone. This is so going to the final!"
a greek eurovision site oikotimes for the first time giving a good coments for any macedonian entry :)

Dreamframer

I am sure this song will be a huge surprise for the final. Vlatko is on stage dressed in nice black suit. There are dancers dressed in white clothes with red belts and they give a very good and impressive performance as well. I don’t like the backdrops. The vocal performance is excellent and the camera work is very good for this song. Vlatko is also using the megaphone. This is so going to the final!"
a greek eurovision site oikotimes for the first time giving a good coments for any macedonian entry :)

What did you smoke??

aletem

xbounce xjump xsalute xcheer

What did you smoke??
And what did you smoke?

aletem

Just some interesting statistics:

Whenever Macedonia qualified for the final, Portugal didn't. And vice versa, when Portugal qualified, Macedonia didn't. Also, whenever Macedonia was in a semi with Slovenia and Netherlands, they always qualified. Whenever Austria was in our semi-finals, Macedonia was 9th in the semi. :lol: Now this doesn't have to mean much, because Macedonia is an outsider this year in the semi. They are last according to the OGAE list, but so was Lithuania. :mrgreen:

His rehearsal went well today. Thumbs up for tomorrow! I am looking for a nice and fun presentation. I heard the camera work was great!
I think that even if he doesn't qualify, he won't be in the bottom 3. At the same time that doesn't really matter, cause if you are out, then you are out!

Narmina

Unfortunally, Russia is not in the same semi with you, so they won't worth Rusinka ;) but again good luck Macedonia!

aletem

^
We still have Belarus and others! :)

Anyway, here is how I think Macedonia will vote in this second semi-final:
12 - Bosnia and Herzegovina
10 - Bulgaria
8 - Belarus
7 - Slovenia
6 - Sweden
5 - Israel (edited here, before the show starts :lol:)
4 - Ukraine
3 - Denmark
2 - Romania
1 - Latvia/Slovakia

Yeah, I think Israel will get some points, because she is known in Macedonia. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Grinch

Good luck Vlatko! xcheer

Scooby

Good luck Vlatko, good luck Macedonia

Isabella

I want some surprises tonight and Macedonia in the final :mrgreen: Can't believe I'm saying this. Thought I would never like it when I heard "Rusinka" for the first time :lol:
Good luck Macedonia :D

Samb

Good luck, you'll need it.

Samb

no finalist here, go away, people.

This is coming from a guy from a country with the worst song in this year's contest.

aletem

Go Vlatko!! :mrgreen: Go :mk: :D Beat the odds!

Bojan

Vlatko and the dancers did an OK job.
But I knew from the very beginning (3 months a go :p ) that we will not be in the final for 4 years in a row :)
Karolina remains our last finalist still :(
come back next year PLEASE KEROL!!! xheart

Isabella

Performance was good xkiss I like it and congrats to Vlatko and dancers on that ;)

strupberry

Vlatko & co did a great job, lot of Slovenians liked it and voted for the song so I'm sure there was some points from us :) sadly it was not enough i guess

Top Bottom