Contact us

XHUXHMAXHUXH

Bojan

Re: Lukeland.

oh not you too :(
but at least, glad you can stay for some part of this comunity :)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

I had been wondering if you were going to leave soon :( Lukeland has been a great country, and while i've not always enjoyed the songs, you've sent some truly amazing stuff, including your entry for NSC 53 :mrgreen:

I'm glad you're not suddenly cutting yourself off from everything, it's nice that you're going to enter congrats 6, Absolutely Everybody and even host NSC ESC 2011, which is quite a long way away :D So we will still be seeing Lukeland here every now and then :cool: I will miss you, but i respect you for the way you're going about this. It feels wrong saying goodbye right now, since you're not entirely leaving, so...see you around :p

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Not you too :( you had some good songs

Luke

berlyda said:
I had been wondering if you were going to leave soon :( Lukeland has been a great country, and while i've not always enjoyed the songs, you've sent some truly amazing stuff, including your entry for NSC 53 :mrgreen:

I'm glad you're not suddenly cutting yourself off from everything, it's nice that you're going to enter congrats 6, Absolutely Everybody and even host NSC ESC 2011, which is quite a long way away :D So we will still be seeing Lukeland here every now and then :cool: I will miss you, but i respect you for the way you're going about this. It feels wrong saying goodbye right now, since you're not entirely leaving, so...see you around :p

Why did you think that? :p My decision is purely my own, not influenced by anyone elses withdrawal or views. Thanks for the good comments about my NSC53 entry, no-one has commented to me about that yet :p I didn't want to just completely disappear, and I felt like I still had things to do before I "left" too. If I change my mind, I might stay around for a bit longer; until probably September, or until I have no time for NSC. :)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Luke said:
berlyda said:

Why did you think that? :p My decision is purely my own, not influenced by anyone elses withdrawal or views. Thanks for the good comments about my NSC53 entry, no-one has commented to me about that yet :p I didn't want to just completely disappear, and I felt like I still had things to do before I "left" too. If I change my mind, I might stay around for a bit longer; until probably September, or until I have no time for NSC. :)

I just thought that after the people you were closest to in NSC left, maybe you wouldn't enjoy the contest as much anymore :p It seems i was wrong though xD
This is the way that i would leave if i ever decide to, it's better this way than to simply abandon everything (Y)
And yes, your entry is superwoog :D This whole edition is shaping up to be the best in a long while, in fact

Milos-BC

Indeed, Lukeland became a very important nation for NSC :(

But social/real life is always the most important thing. Hopefully you will be in the convos as ever, and it's good that you won't disappear completely :cool:

aletem

Ah, just when I hoped you would send something Macedonian (Area :cool: ). Good that you find a job and things come more into place and I respect that. If you can fit time for NSC it would be nice (your entries are always interesting), if not then it is fine as well. It is your life and all the best there! ;) Don't forget to check a lesbian bar later on. ;) :lol: Great that you are hosting NSC ESC! :)

Luke

Re: Lukeland: I'LL BE YOUR COMANDERRRRRRRR

Lukeland's next song :)

[youtube:3ap6tois]0pERFzmAObs[/youtube:3ap6tois]

There is an official video, but it hasn't been released properly yet (only leaked)

Enjoy!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Re: Lukeland: I'LL BE YOUR COMMANDERRRRRRRR

Awesome entry, one of my faves from Lukeland :D good luck ;)

strajker

Re: Lukeland: I'LL BE YOUR COMMANDERRRRRRRR

Good song :) Good luck :)

Luke

Re: Lukeland commands you

The official promo commercial for Lukeland's participation, which has rotated on TV stations in Arjastan, Saksjaowie, Bokia, Kostanovia, Comino and Cydoni-Gibberia.

[youtube:1bsiyxsf]6MqAXV6so64[/youtube:1bsiyxsf]

Kelly Rowland will also be participating on a morning TV show in Yaponesia next week. :D

Luke

Kelly Rowland continued her promo tour around NSC world. This time on Yaponesian morning TV;

etz05s.png

Luke

[youtube:irusyva6]joHVY91p3Gc[/youtube:irusyva6]

In Kostanovian "Supafest"

DoctorX

This is so gonna win i'm sure. It's already been my top played song on my iPod. Good luck in the final ;)

Top Bottom