Contact us

Lost Judgement

StephenMuckle

This detective based spin off of the Yakuza series is Definitely one of the best games I've played in quite a while. I've always been a huge fan of the Ryu Ga Gotuku/Yakuza series but there were a few things that made this particular game stand out, and I thought the previous game was great. The "School Stories" are easily the best thing about the game, because of the while idea of getting involved in the different clubs at the school as part of investigating "The Professor". The climax of the school stories side quest is also a big highlight. Another great thing about the game is the huge amount of minigames you can play, many found in the school stories such as boxing, skate park, motorbike racing, a dance minigame, robot battling. And on top of that you've got drone racing, Mahjong, the batting center, the golf centre, poker, blackjack and Japanese gambling card games like Koi Koi and Oicho Kabu. And best of all you can play classic Sega Arcade games like Virtua Fighter 5, Fighting Vipers, Sonic The Fighters, Motor Raid, Super Hang On, Space Harrier and Fantasy Zone, plus Yagami has a Sega Master System in his detective agency office.

Top Bottom