Contact us

Live trainwrecks 2015

doctormalisimo

Who will have the trainwreck performance that everyone will remember for years in 2015?

I'd call :lt:, :am:, :uk: and :nl: as candidates

(Ftr in 2014, I'd consider :it: :md: :ie: as trainwrecks)

MyHeartIsYours

Netherlands and Armenia are definitely candidates. United Kingdom will either be brilliant or a disaster. Lithuania I cant see having any trouble at all. I think Russia could be a risky performance, especially as it looks so hypocritical to the viewing public.

MyHeartIsYours

Oh and Moldova may be a trainwreck, I've never heard him sing live but it seems like the type of song that could turn out badly on the Eurovision stage. Same with Belarus.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:am: & :nl: seem the main candidates for me, as said above. Especially Armenia.

Also at risk I would say are :uk: because it will go either way - I see no middle ground with this, :es: if the staging is bad or if she faulters then I can see it crashing and burning. I can actually see :il: failing badly again as well and trainwrecking.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:uk: or :il:

kamc

Not sure why the UK are getting mentioned a lot here....Alex and Bianca have proven themselves to be accomplished live vocalists on their performances so far. It isn't like they have a demanding dance routine or glory notes to worry about either. I think vocally they'll be fine, but unfortunately they can't polish that turd of a song...

Anyway,my vote goes to Albania. I love Elhaida's song but unfortunately I am yet to see a live performance that comes close to the recorded version.
It just seems to fall flat when performed live, and that missed glory note she spectacularly messed up at the London concert has me worried for Vienna.

joancamo

Hello everyone??? :fi: and :md: scream trainwreck and disaster!! Also :by: can be a vocal trainwreck

Franco

I'd say that all the couples* are at risk of becoming a live trainwreck, if there is not enough chemistry or consistency between the two of them. The odds that it might happen are higher this year, because of the many couples competing.
I fear that one of them is going to give a poor performance, and I just hope it's not one of those sitting in my top ten.

[*] = Except those with only one person singing, like Slovenia.

carl1

:ee: and :no: have to improve from their national finals or we will remember them being fanwanks that flopped.

Tinchey

Haven't heard many live performances but I think :al::il::ee::no: might be in danger.
I didn't include :md: since that song already is a trainwreck. ^^

Uvaro

:uk: for sure imo. :lol:
also i'm terrified that elnur won't learn the words in time and :az: will flop like last year. :?

Romeo

:md: (judging by NF)
:sl: (judging by NF)
:fi: (judging by the horrible song)
:by: (is just a monstrosity of a song which will be staged like Jonsi & Greta but fail)
:uk: (not enough people on stage)

Carrie

:mt: - she will scream her way through the chorus.
:fi: - just foul.
:az: - love the song but he isn't strong enough in English. The accent dominates.
:sm: - it's too dated and just messy.

watersoup

I'd call :lt:, :am:, :uk: and :nl: as candidates

Netherlands and Armenia are definitely candidates.

:am: & :nl: seem the main candidates for me, as said above. Especially Armenia.

Really? Trijntje will be fine.

:am: sounds like 6 people having a singing contest even in the recorded version. Would be easy for one of them to mess it up.
:md: is already a trainwreck as said before.
:uk: is the one of the duets that needs chemistry the most yet from the performances I have seen it is also possibly the one that looks the most awkward and unnatural.
:fi: I hope is not a trainwreck but I can imagine it happening.

Top Bottom