Contact us

Live from Copenhagen - GRAND FINAL TONIGHT!!!

lacrymea

OIKOTIMES

"COPENHAGEN, DENMARK – Immediately when the result was declared four countries’ delegation members declared off the record their frustration on the way jury voting system and running order rule work in Eurovision Song Contest. We gather all the reports but for now we can tell you that tomorrow morning four countries will shake the world of Eurovision with their decisions or thoughts about withdrawal! One of them is a BIG 5 member!
stay tuned…!"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is this for real???

(If so, hope Portugal is one of them, but i haven't heard anything yet. Song wasn't great, but it ended 6th in televoting and juries placed it final bottom. There were a few similar shocking cases this year as well.)

Romeo

OIKOTIMES

"COPENHAGEN, DENMARK – Immediately when the result was declared four countries’ delegation members declared off the record their frustration on the way jury voting system and running order rule work in Eurovision Song Contest. We gather all the reports but for now we can tell you that tomorrow morning four countries will shake the world of Eurovision with their decisions or thoughts about withdrawal! One of them is a BIG 5 member!
stay tuned…!"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is this for real???

(If so, hope Portugal is one of them, but i haven't heard anything yet. Song wasn't great, but it ended 6th in televoting and juries placed it final bottom. There were a few similar shocking cases this year as well.)

Look at the source.... lol

12Points

Scandinavia Around The World's annual Eurovision comic has just released :D

eurovision-2014.png

NemesisNick

This has got to be a record for most Eurovision songs in the UK charts all at once. In todays chart we have the entries from
The Netherlands @ No.9
Austria @ No.17
UK @ No.23
Sweden @ No.40
Denmark @ No.46
Iceland @ No.70
Malta @No.82
Switzerland @ No.85
Armenia @ No.88
France @ No.89
Finland @ No.93
Norway @ No.97
And on top of that, last years winner Emellie De Forrest is @ No.73 with "Rainmaker"

greece

[MENTION=13224]blue00eyes[/MENTION] but My Slowianie was supposed to be hit and yes I think it's kinda unusual not been in charts xthink What's going on here?

Sean

Admin
Staff member
[MENTION=13224]blue00eyes[/MENTION] but My Slowianie was supposed to be hit and yes I think it's kinda unusual not been in charts xthink What's going on here?

Perhaps the televotes weren't for the song quality, if you catch my drift ;)

Baffled by MTV. They do a Top 40 rundown of the UK charts and yet when it comes to the Eurovision songs i.e. The Netherlands, Austria and Sweden, they announce that they can't play them as there isn't an official video for them. Of course there is, they're all on youtube and elsewhere. Yet they play the UK entry. Anyone got any answers

Mlyn

Banned
Empty-V

I guess they just never cared to buy the copyright licenses of these videos, because they wouldn't have played them anyway...

And in next week's charts there will be hardly a Eurovision entry left..... so they saved the money for playing them just once

Empty-V

I guess they just never cared to buy the copyright licenses of these videos, because they wouldn't have played them anyway...

And in next week's charts there will be hardly a Eurovision entry left..... so they saved the money for playing them just once

Actually it wouldn't be just once as The Top 40 Show is on at least 3 times during the course of a week across the MTV channels and likewise for the Top 20 Show. Although i do agree that they'll have all dissapeared from the charts next week

Top Bottom