6 4.5%

15 11.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Uto

Veteran
As I said earlier, a potential dark horse. She was more convincing on the NF but this was also a very good performance. I expect a top 15 finish.
I see no dark horse here. It's going to have some chops in granny vote demographic so televote is not dead and yeah juries will have liked this, so top 15 seems fair enough. Dark horse however means it can win. It has no path to get the televotes required. If we are extremely generous and give Lithuania a 100 point gap on Loreen after juries this will still evaporate.

NeoTen

So happy for my favorite song of the year, but little bit sad she chose to sing that last chorus without that run. Prob could've had got top 10, urge the broadcaster to send more of this. Well at least us lovers of this song can continue to sing this song alone (or in Church now that I think about it) and not let every DJ ruin it. :whistle:

GermanBango

I'm still so incredibly happy over her great result. Found myself jumping up and down every time she got points during the jury segment. :)

JenJen94

Very decent result for Monika, happy for her! Whilst the song wasn't my favourite (Do like it, it's ok), I did enjoy her performance last night, and she has a lovely voice.

Fierro

Votes from :ua: for this song:

Second Semifinal
:10: points

Grand Final
Jury: :10: points
Televote: :4: points

xheart

shameless

It feels good that she somehow "corrected" her ESC experience from the first time. Like Poli Genova and Sunstroke Project (and Marco Mengoni for that matter) she was better than the first time! And she was so happy when she saw the big jump her few televoting points did on the scoreboard. One of the only few nice moments during the televoting section as most of the other singers just liked underwhelmed or tired. She bascially just missed out of top 10, a fantastic result for her. I have to say I didn't care for the song much but there was a user here who wrote that they had to cry seeing her semiperformance and I think a lof of people were maybe touched like that?

JenJen94

I thought it was 10? 12 To Finland, 10 to Lithuania, 8 to Poland.

But I'm not really surprised at all! Diaspora voting in the masses, happens pretty much every year here doesn't it?

Realest

Wondering how Beatrich and Ruta would have done..

FxZJ8vbWAAcdgZC

hjarnskakning

every single year there's a song that caughts me off guard and make me burst into tears during the show - this year's trophy is in Lithuania's hands, loved the performance so much xheart

Top Bottom