6 4.5%

15 11.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

MopManMoss

Veteran
Pabandom iš naujo whats the point cant out do sentimentai send Monika Liu again and again until the sun dies

mauve

Veteran

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Come on! ESC season has really started. So:
  • Aistė Pilvelytė: please, do not mess up with your songwriters this time
  • Alen Chicco: that's a hit or miss to me. Probably miss. But we never know!
  • Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio dantys: I hated Mazulė with a force, but well, it can't be worse
  • Gabrielius Vagelis: please, do not mess up with your staging this time ("Tave Cia Randu" was really amazing!)
  • Gebrasy: I'm not that fond of him, but it will probably be a good song?
  • Joseph June: "Deadly" was horrendous, can he do worse?
  • Monika Linkytė: please, do not withdraw this time
  • Voldemaras Petersonas: as Alen Chicco, a hit or miss that nearly always becomes a miss to me. But we never know!
Any other big names for Lithuanians right here?

AlcOtraz

Come on! ESC season has really started. So:
  • Aistė Pilvelytė: please, do not mess up with your songwriters this time
  • Alen Chicco: that's a hit or miss to me. Probably miss. But we never know!
  • Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio dantys: I hated Mazulė with a force, but well, it can't be worse
  • Gabrielius Vagelis: please, do not mess up with your staging this time ("Tave Cia Randu" was really amazing!)
  • Gebrasy: I'm not that fond of him, but it will probably be a good song?
  • Joseph June: "Deadly" was horrendous, can he do worse?
  • Monika Linkytė: please, do not withdraw this time
  • Voldemaras Petersonas: as Alen Chicco, a hit or miss that nearly always becomes a miss to me. But we never know!
Any other big names for Lithuanians right here?
Nah, I could hardly call some guys from your list as big names in LT :) I'd say Aistė is legendary on local ESC stage, then Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio dantys is still popular and has quite big fanbase, Monika Linkytė is a bit less seen/heard lately, but expectations are quite high for her nonetheless, while on other hand - Gabrielius Vagelis became a really big name on our stage, had some big hits lately, so he could have big back-up atleast from audience. What's missing, well, not much, but who could be mentioned is Beatrich, girl was really big name back in the day, had a huge breakthrough few years ago with hit singles and millions views on youtube like "Superstar", "Everything you say" , feat with Radistai DJs "Good things". Then, if I'm not wrong, moved abroad (London?) and started to study/work there, so dissappeared from spotlight, even tho still releasing some tracks as much as I heard. Anyway, she looked like very promising and talented artist, so would surely pay attention to her

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Nah, I could hardly call some guys from your list as big names in LT :) I'd say Aistė is legendary on local ESC stage, then Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio dantys is still popular and has quite big fanbase, Monika Linkytė is a bit less seen/heard lately, but expectations are quite high for her nonetheless, while on other hand - Gabrielius Vagelis became a really big name on our stage, had some big hits lately, so he could have big back-up atleast from audience. What's missing, well, not much, but who could be mentioned is Beatrich, girl was really big name back in the day, had a huge breakthrough few years ago with hit singles and millions views on youtube like "Superstar", "Everything you say" , feat with Radistai DJs "Good things". Then, if I'm not wrong, moved abroad (London?) and started to study/work there, so dissappeared from spotlight, even tho still releasing some tracks as much as I heard. Anyway, she looked like very promising and talented artist, so would surely pay attention to her
Thanks for your feedback!
I was also thinking of Beatrich, but well, she recently wasn't that promising...
On the other (dark) side, I hope you're right about Gabrielius. He messed up fot TCR, but it was bombshell: if he can bring up something new on this level, he'll be the man to beat this year. And it's DEFINITELY time for Lithuania to reach the top five!

CPV4931

Seems like a interesting Line-up, but missing a fun-song by Twosome this year

LivingOrganism

Since there are 3 songs already released (although they all need a revamp because of being too long), let me give my opinion on them:

I really love this one, definitely seems like a very strong candidate. However, there's a whole minute they have to cut out, so a lot depends on how well they do that.

This is as far from my type of music as it gets, but I can see why some people like it. Objectively speaking though, these kind of songs don't typically do well in anything connected with Eurovision, so in my opinion - not a strong contender.

Certainly the worst out of the bunch. It honestly sounds a bit like a humorous entry (for example "Fyr & Flamme"), but even if so - it fails miserably. The music is "retro" in the worst way possible and we don't even hear the singer's vocals because of the heavy autotune. Faaar from a strong contender.

lasse braun

Since there are 3 songs already released (although they all need a revamp because of being too long), let me give my opinion on them:

I really love this one, definitely seems like a very strong candidate. However, there's a whole minute they have to cut out, so a lot depends on how well they do that.

This is as far from my type of music as it gets, but I can see why some people like it. Objectively speaking though, these kind of songs don't typically do well in anything connected with Eurovision, so in my opinion - not a strong contender.

Certainly the worst out of the bunch. It honestly sounds a bit like a humorous entry (for example "Fyr & Flamme"), but even if so - it fails miserably. The music is "retro" in the worst way possible and we don't even hear the singer's vocals because of the heavy autotune. Faaar from a strong contender.
the first one is fine (maybe a grower?) and the third (so low) is really good. xqueenbitch

Top Bottom