bėga bėga ten, kur ir Tu
Milijonas rožių lyg sentimentai
skęsta jūroje debesų

Sukasi ratu galvoje momentai
bėga bėga ten, kur ir Tu
Milijonas rožių lyg sentimentai
skęsta jūroje debesų

Zerocalcare

Monika Liu is one of the most fascinating singers of the Eurovision Song Contest. At the London Pre Party she not only demonstrated the strength of her song but also that she was able to interpret it in a fascinating way, at times energetic and at times delicate. Another great test after the Barcelona Pre Party. I am really surprised. I want to add that probably, for me, "Semtimentai" is the strongest Lithuanian entry ever and I will continue to think so even if Monika fails to match The Roop.

Iker

Veteran
Monika Liu is one of the most fascinating singers of the Eurovision Song Contest. At the London Pre Party she not only demonstrated the strength of her song but also that she was able to interpret it in a fascinating way, at times energetic and at times delicate. Another great test after the Barcelona Pre Party. I am really surprised. I want to add that probably, for me, "Semtimentai" is the strongest Lithuanian entry ever and I will continue to think so even if Monika fails to match The Roop.

I've seen a lot of people predicting she will NQ in May. :(
:eek:

But I admit that this is not an 'easy sell' being completely in Lithuanian and retro.

Last edited:

12Pointsgoto.....

I will CRY if that happens. But I'm confident that she will safely qualify. "Sadly" I think she would have a similar fate as Portugal or Belgium last year, ignored by the public and saved by the juries... Or maybe even the complete opposite?
I could see both ways with Lithuania. I feel like Belgium could struggle to qualify, due to the fact that there is a lot of Jury bait in this semi-final. Although his vocals are quite good, if he doesn't improve in Turin I cannot see the juries flocking towards it as much as maybe with Australia or Poland ( I know Poland is not quite Jury bait).

Mainshow

Veteran
Belgium will get 0 pts in televoting. I can´t imagine ANYONE voting for it, tbh - However, they juries will go crazy about it and probably put it inside their Top 5 or higher.. but will this be enough?

I agree with the thought of Monika being a NQ - it´s likely but I will keep my fingers crossed for her to qualify since her song is absolutely amazing and deserves to be heard on a Saturday night!

EscCarina

SarahM

The dress is perfect, I don't think they could improve on it. I'm glad she's keeping it :love:

Top Bottom