bėga bėga ten, kur ir Tu
Milijonas rožių lyg sentimentai
skęsta jūroje debesų

Sukasi ratu galvoje momentai
bėga bėga ten, kur ir Tu
Milijonas rožių lyg sentimentai
skęsta jūroje debesų

shameless

I think its so great that she made it, as all of you I was getting worried because the stage and camera didn't do her performance justice. I hope she'll get a got draw, this woman is really fascinating.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
AND ANOTHER THING

She had a historically bad running order slot but instead used the fact that the crowd was still hyped to guide the audience and carry some energy through the strange, low-key, inaccessible start of her song and carry it through into the big finish. That is making lemonade from lemons. That is working with a roadblock. THAT is queen shit.

Datura

i was always wondering why this was so low in the odds, i actually thought shes a definite qualifiert... i'm pretty sure she did very well (especially) with the juries, i see her in the top5 of the semi. and rightfully so, it was a class song and performance

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
In celebration of Monika's dazzling performance and her delightful qualification I've decided to upgrade my 10 points given here to :12: points. A final of a Eurovision being held in Italy without Sentimentai would have been criminal activity. I was honestly super worried for Monika even after the charming, wonderfully hypnotic performance she treated us to. Something still in my head was like "oh Europe is gonna do you dirty" but thankfully they didn't. I'm super thrilled and can't wait to support Lithuania in the final with some votes.

jatojo

There are many good things to say about HER. But the chorus is so boring - I get irritated by it.

harey

I didn't sleep, my alarm was ready, I voted 3 times for Monika and saw a French girl posting a screenshot of her 3 votes for Lithuania, it was funny. (It's possible she got points from French televote because only esc fans watch and vote in semis here.)

When Switzerland took the 1st spot I was so sad because I thought she wouldn't make it. I'm so happy!

Tuna

NF performance was better (camera angles), love the glitter lights, but I still be happy for her qualification !! Such classy and elegant woman

rasabasa

She seemed stiff during the performance. The poor camera work didn't help either. Maybe it was the nerves because she wanted to qualify really badly. Hoping for a more relaxed performance on Saturday because she's not concerned about her ranking.

ESC94

I´m still not a big fan of the song but I have to admit that the performance looked really good on screen, very elegant and likable. xclap

gingerale

Was so happy with her and the result because the rehearsal reaction were not that good (kind of splitting hairs tbh.)

She also had one of the best workarounds in case of stage use.

Ajeje Brazorf

I was worried before the semi, because someone here said the staging and the camera work would have butchered her possibilities, but I'm so, so glad it didn't happened. Actually, the staging they choose is not that bad, the camera angles otherwise were a little messy and they still could improve before the Grand Finale. Monika's performance was stunning and delicious, as always!

Bobjan FR

I never doubt of her going in final, until yesterday when i saw the odds not growing at all. anyway, i decided to bet she was going to be in final, and i was right ! (But i was wrong on a lot of the others lol)

I bet as well she was in the top 10 of jury and public, let's wait the 15 to see.

Top Bottom