bėga bėga ten, kur ir Tu
Milijonas rožių lyg sentimentai
skęsta jūroje debesų

Sukasi ratu galvoje momentai
bėga bėga ten, kur ir Tu
Milijonas rožių lyg sentimentai
skęsta jūroje debesų

Milos-BC

I am a bit skeptical about her chances but I like the song and would love to see her qualify.

7 points.

12Pointsgoto.....

I am very sad that Monika cannot go with the staging she originally planed for, because the stage doesn't function like they said it would. Though I also do really like the staging from the NF so if they pull it off here it would be just as stunning. It is just disappointing that Monika can't do the staging she wanted, planned and worked on for so long, just to have the stage malfunction and prevent here from doing what she spent hours and hours of work. Generally, with the rehearsals being on tiktok and all the other chaos together, this years organization is nearly as bad as the last time Italy hosted (1991). I just hope that the hosts aren't as terrible as in 1991

ag89

I am very sad that Monika cannot go with the staging she originally planed for, because the stage doesn't function like they said it would. Though I also do really like the staging from the NF so if they pull it off here it would be just as stunning. It is just disappointing that Monika can't do the staging she wanted, planned and worked on for so long, just to have the stage malfunction and prevent here from doing what she spent hours and hours of work. Generally, with the rehearsals being on tiktok and all the other chaos together, this years organization is nearly as bad as the last time Italy hosted (1991). I just hope that the hosts aren't as terrible as in 1991

Can you please explain what is particularly chaotic or bad this year or as 1991? What other chaos? I really don't understand this and I see these comments are spreading like wildfire online although we have very, but very little content to analyse everything. Ok, I get the staging issue: but what is a serious problem this year, beside that sun thing? It's getting out of hand to spread this amount of negativity without proper assessment. And we are only on the second/third day.

harey

I'm so afraid to fall asleep during the SF (because it will begin at the same time I usually go to bed) but if not I'm sure I will send multiple votes for her. I love her song since first listening and I really want to see her in the finale. Fingers crossed, I'm really nervous about her qualification.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I'm so afraid to fall asleep during the SF (because it will begin at the same time I usually go to bed) but if not I'm sure I will send multiple votes for her. I love her song since first listening and I really want to see her in the finale. Fingers crossed, I'm really nervous about her qualification.
you better stay awake for monika

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Funny as it is the time I should go to bed too if I want to catch my 8 hours of beauty sleep
keyword being should

On another note, Monika is a queen. At first listen, I appreciated it without much second thought, but now it's definitely a great part of my top 10. I don't see how she would DNQ, there's a proper mood to her song that she can totally deliver live. Plus it's in Lithuanian.
All Hail Monika Liugend

Mainshow

Veteran
The German (NDR) speed date series are very entertaining this time if you ask me.

Apparently, Monika Liu is a genius and able to count letters of words/phrases very fast and she has broken the law once (driving the car + reading a book) and a man told her he wants to drink the water she was bathing in :D - It´s super entertaining! Love her!

Ajeje Brazorf

In my opinion there is no way she will not be a qualifier. I mean, come on! This entry is so different, so magnetic, she is so charismatic, the song is really good... I don't know if Monika will be top 10 with the televoters, but juries should have this in their top 5...

TB98

Monika should easily qualify, but I'm keeping my hopes low. She's performing a bit too early and Europe can be quite tasteless sometimes.

Ajeje Brazorf

alot of the camera angles are really really poor so just prepare for that

I didn't see the performance... But now I'm worried. Did they mess it up so badly? Don't tell me they have gone for wide camera angles, please. Because this performance relies on short angles on Monika...

Top Bottom