flag-800.png

Okay, I feel the rhythm
Something's going on here
The music flows through my veins

It's taking over me, it's slowly kicking in
My eyes are blinking and I don't know what is happening
I can't control it, don't wanna end it
There's no one here and I don't care
I feel it's safe to dance alone (dance alone)

Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone (dance alone)
Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone (dance alone)
Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone

Let's discoteque right at my home
It is okay to dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone (alone)
Dance alone (alone), dance alone (alone)
I got the moves, it's gonna blow

Dance alone, dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone

By dancing on my own
I'm healing wounded soul
My body's shaking, heart is breaking
Have to let it go
I need to get up and put my hands up
There's no one here and I don't care
I feel it's safe to dance alone

Dance alone, dance alone (alone)
Dance alone (alone), dance alone (alone)

Dance alone, dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone

It is okay to dance alone​

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
lol I totally expect The Roop to return with an objectively atrocious song, win PiN anyway because Lithuania is full of crazy people (thesis: psych screenings in Lithuania are designed to filter out people that pass them) and then bomb out at ESC.

Or you know, they could hold PiN and accept the guiding light of Moniqué/Alen Chicco. That would be an option ^__^

BernadetteCydonia

lol I totally expect The Roop to return with an objectively atrocious song, win PiN anyway because Lithuania is full of crazy people (thesis: psych screenings in Lithuania are designed to filter out people that pass them) and then bomb out at ESC.

Or you know, they could hold PiN and accept the guiding light of Moniqué/Alen Chicco. That would be an option ^__^

So are you keeping them in your 2020 top high for so long because our NF happened and it was better than the song? Oooorrrr

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Lithuania rank highly in my 2020 ranking because I love "On Fire". That's it. Lithuania having the best NF last season has zero impact on their position - "On Fire" is a bop, plain and simple.

(ofc having the best NF helps with doing well in rankings in general. Make Me Human, Alligator and We Came From the Sun -just listing songs from the top of my head here; i could list more if i bothered wiki'ing PiN again- would've been locks for my top 5 if they had won. Monika Marija and Aiste not so much though...x)

BernadetteCydonia

Lithuania rank highly in my 2020 ranking because I love "On Fire". That's it. Lithuania having the best NF last season has zero impact on their position - "On Fire" is a bop, plain and simple.

Hey - at least that.

(ofc having the best NF helps with doing well in rankings in general. Make Me Human, Alligator and We Came From the Sun -just listing songs from the top of my head here; i could list more if i bothered wiki'ing PiN again- would've been locks for my top 5 if they had won.

Cool cool. I guess you were annoyed by DRIP though? That was lowkey my final favourite.

BernadetteCydonia

We cant blame them tho, no one knew that situation gonna get THIS bad with corony so they know they cant run selection the same way it was supposed to be. Where was an article from LRT about Dadi and group coming back and at the end it said that our selection in happening in January. So thats a thing.

How can they be so sure if they haven't announced anything at this point? I guess they're just basically contacting people that have written entries for the NF in the past then? heh

Mimmon

Veteran
122616433_345235293399677_4060208545710048245_n.png
Seen this few days ago,no idea what is says except 'real soon' information but also no idea where this is written from (Social media or blog or news page)

Granger699

How can they be so sure if they haven't announced anything at this point? I guess they're just basically contacting people that have written entries for the NF in the past then? heh
they did actually,but in a weird way. If i can remember correctly this September at the LRT new season opening party the former Pabandom iš naujo host Gabrielė said that everyone can start sending entries to the selection. And thats it. Why its still not official ?Idk. They are just probably scared as much as we are

BernadetteCydonia

they did actually,but in a weird way. If i can remember correctly this September at the LRT new season opening party the former Pabandom iš naujo host Gabrielė said that everyone can start sending entries to the selection. And thats it. Why its still not official ?Idk. They are just probably scared as much as we are

It's not because it looks weird. If you want to enter your entry, LRT's Eurovision page says there are rules and a form ready to fill out the submissions. When one clicks there, it directs to the PiN page, where there's a button that says "read more". And then it redirects back to LRT's Eurovision page... and that is confusing.

If one wants to apply, one has to know until when the applications are accepted, if the songwriter has to be exclusively from the country that the NF is from or could it be from anywhere, what sort of files do you need to submit along with the submission form, and etc. Why can't LRT post that instead of leaving everyone shrouded in mystery??

(sorry for triple posting,where is delete button )

sadly ESCUnited hadn't implemented that into the forums at all :c

shameless

Having a direct place in the final will not work well for them methinks. Whereas others have the chance to be heard two times before they'll only be in the focus once and because of their aftermath glory.

hunty73

For me easily the best selection show of ESC 2020.Fantastic songs,really talented artists,a wide range of styles and a really great production quality from LRT.I just hope they follow that up because they are a country that should really win an ESC one day.

Top Bottom