5 2.4%

4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

tuorem

Imagine giving "Fire" 7 points... Couldn't be me anymore.

I saw Jesus and the light.

12 points. It's probably going to be my favourite Lithuanian entry. xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Imagine giving "Fire" 7 points... Couldn't be me anymore.

I saw Jesus and the light.

12 points. It's probably going to be my favourite Lithuanian entry. xheart
First Ukraine and now Lithuania, if we're holding Eurovision escyounited way I don't have to be worried for the vote of the French jury xheart

elanyvx

LRT is still deciding whether to keep the same winners chosen by people. We - THE ROOP - are ready to write several songs to choose from. We also feel moral right to represent our country.

Uto

Veteran
LRT is still deciding whether to keep the same winners chosen by people. We - THE ROOP - are ready to write several songs to choose from. We also feel moral right to represent our country.

They should do that, this format has proven to be a respectable way to choose a song.

hijirio

Veteran
I hope what they cook up for next year will be even better than On Fire. And they should keep the iconic armography for whatever they choose xheat xheat

MalagaToledo

Banned
I hope what they cook up for next year will be even better than On Fire. And they should keep the iconic armography for whatever they choose xheat xheat
That armography as u say worked for that whatever u call it quirky.. etc song. Now they need to bring something else, something new. Also that armography doesn't work for ballads.

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance

I understand that for a lot of these countries these shows brings in ratings that in turn help them to continue get funding for the broadcaster/stay open. On the other hand though, it sucks for artists that were hoping to represent their country, and, because of something they couldn't control, now risk just barely being a footnote in ESC.

BTW @NikolaiMoller 999,281! xheat

Alaska49

as a huge moniqué supporter when pabandom was airing, KEEP THE ROOP OBVIOUSLY THEY WERE A CONTENDER FOR VICTORY DON'T THROW THEM OUT????? everyone else can wait for 2022 what the fuck lithuania

vaidas8

Vaidotas said on yesterday Lithuanian Radio show, that they will create a 3 songs to next year contests. But first of all we are waiting official decision by our national broadcaster until April 1

elanyvx

Vaidotas said on yesterday Lithuanian Radio show, that they will create a 3 songs to next year contests. But first of all we are waiting official decision by our national broadcaster until April 1

Is there any Lithuanian article written with this news?

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I understand that for a lot of these countries these shows brings in ratings that in turn help them to continue get funding for the broadcaster/stay open. On the other hand though, it sucks for artists that were hoping to represent their country, and, because of something they couldn't control, now risk just barely being a footnote in ESC.

BTW @NikolaiMoller 999,281! xheat

We made it!

crashworld

Veteran

The Roop's 'live' performance on the German ESC replacement show and they are the winner overall. Placed 2nd in jury and winner in the televote.

Top Bottom