5 2.4%

4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

shameless

OMG Gabrielius what is you doin'? xthink This picture doesn't fit the mood of the song in my mind, but we'll see.
IKR? It actually got worse. As someone who loves extravagant and eccentric stylings I am sorry but everytime lithuanians try to do something hip and avantgarde (which they are trying to do very often) they only deliver hilarious outcomes - it would be fun if its satirical like KayRa but its tragic when most of them actually take themselves serious with what they were. They really all need to fire their stylists - nothing is adding up together.

Alaska49

that staging doesn't feel like it fits tave cia randu but we shall see. i fear more for ruta and baltos varnos who are keeping it a bit too safe for a public that historically gets bored quickly and enjoys change.

LastDreamer

Banned
Ruta Loop has awful ESC entry again, so much wasted potential.

She was great in "Muzikinis Issukis" and did fantastic performance in a role of Natalija Bunke in :lt: version of "Your Face Sounds Familiar".

Worldvision participants can remember this video.

elanyvx

The jury should evaluate the song.
The staging can always be changed in 3 months.

Gabrielius's song is excellent, the jury should vote for him only for this.
Aiste's song looks like a scrap from Melodifestivalen 2010, Kristine's song seems to be a random ballad that singers present in the Moldovan selection.

I prefer a good song with a staging to be upgraded/changed in May (like Gabrielius) rather than a bad/old/random/flat song where it can't do anything.

Ruta Loop, Gabrielius, The Roop deserve the final ... the last place would be for Alen Chicco or Kayra.

I have no good feeling as I said before with Aiste, Kristina, also with Viktoria (scene already seen with Australia and Estonia), twin sisters are cute but weak.

Mrm

Veteran
The first semi for me:

1. Gabrielius Vagelis – “Tave čia randu”
2. Viktorija Miškūnaitė – “The Ocean”
3. Kristina Jure – “My Sound of Silence”
4. Baltos Varnos – “Namų dvasia”
----------------------------------
5. Alen Chicco – “Somewhere Out There”

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
With regards to the changes:
-KaYra; might be a problem for people with clown phobias
-Baltos Varnos; I had actually hoped they'd go for green with brown skirts, the grey just washes out
-Rūta; If she's gonna go with all white, I'd love to see them play with lighting to make her pop
-Gabrielus; really great styling upgrade for him and the backing singers, IDK how I feel about the disco background though
-Vaidotas; the coveralls seem like a downgrade to me

Mrm

Veteran
Why not the disco lightning..it is the exactly thing we miss in my signature.. xdance2

LastDreamer

Banned
I didn't listen all 18 songs, but from ladies Kristina Jure is supreme, will not be very sad with Monika Marija win, KaYra could do her work a little better, the rest are the shame for the country with the best pop music scene in the world.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

njdevils94

Veteran
that staging doesn't feel like it fits tave cia randu but we shall see. i fear more for ruta and baltos varnos who are keeping it a bit too safe for a public that historically gets bored quickly and enjoys change.

I was pessimistic at the start of the week but in the article I read Baltos Varnos were again praised by the juries. They might just sneak through into the final. xpray

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I'm not worried either way. Kristina is boring and Aiste is lame, but the others are piece-by-piece very good entries and satisfying finalists :-) Still haven't decided who my favourite is between Tave Cia Randu, Alligator and On Fire.

The second semi is a different story. Moniqué is hands down the best and she's making the finals anyway. Monika Marija and Meandi will qualify, which is... acceptable, I guess and I couldn't give fewer fucks about who the fourth name is if I tried.

Mrm

Veteran
Aiste got 1600+ televotes in the Heat 3 and was 2nd..
Maybe you find it lame, but televoters obviously not..
Winners of 1st and 2nd Heat got 1000+ televotes..

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Unbreakable IS lame, dated and a complete retread of "In a moment like this" (which was lame and dated EVEN IN 2010). It doesn't matter that it's popular with people over the age 160. That doesn't make it any less stupid.

njdevils94

Veteran
I'm not worried either way. Kristina is boring and Aiste is lame, but the others are piece-by-piece very good entries and satisfying finalists :-) Still haven't decided who my favourite is between Tave Cia Randu, Alligator and On Fire.

The second semi is a different story. Moniqué is hands down the best and she's making the finals anyway. Monika Marija and Meandi will qualify, which is... acceptable, I guess and I couldn't give fewer fucks about who the fourth name is if I tried.

I'm not sure Meandi is a lock for the final tbh.

Top Bottom