15 9.0%

30 18.1%

• Total voters

Grinch

Goo luck Lithuania! xcheer

ESCfan

Good luck to that sweet lady!!!!!

Fluke

I think people condemning this song (both the voters, and here on the forum) are condemning the entire genre, as something they don't want to see in the ESC anymore and i kind of understand them.... but they should condemn the two dozen generic soundalike dance-pop entries if that was their real priority.

AdelAdel

This was a beautiful ballad, my second favorite, shame to you ESC for such low position of LT

Ingellita

Is very pleasant to read nice comments about Evelina here..
She is happy with her results..After all,this is best Lithuania's result in ESC after LTU United(they took 6th place in the final)
But i think that she deserved more..It sad that Europe didn't appraised her professionalism,sincerity and her amazing voice rightly..

adnar

She is happy with her results..After all,this is best Lithuania's result in ESC after LTU United(they took 6th place in the final)
But i think that she deserved more..It sad that Europe didn't appraised her professionalism,sincerity and her amazing voice rightly..

Labas Ingellita ;)

I also think Evelina deserved much more. She was great and my 2nd place in the contest (one of my votes too ;) ). She should be in top 10, but still - very good result by Lithuania if we look at pre-contest odds for countries :)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Good job Lithuania. This is a great example proving that great vocals can improve the overall quality of a song. I wasn't surprised about qualification (although it was one of the 2 songs I failed to predict to qualify) though I kinda knew that in the finals they wouldn't make it past the Top 15.

JRS

This was a very beautiful performance all around!
The song might be bit of "Disney" but then most ballads are:D
Evelina sang very well:)..and the stage looked beautiful during this.
Lithuania did very well in this years ESC, IMHO.

Grinch

There was someone who was afraid of Evalina would finish last. See? ;)

Milos-BC

This was one of the best ballads of the year for me, though I didn't believe they will make it through. Unfortunately it wasn't dynamic enough to reach a better position, but I think that all Lithuanians should be proud of her, because she managed to secure the final when almost nobody believed she would. As for me, this was one of the best Lithuanians entries ever :)

ida

You forgot the group "Skamp", they took 13th place in the final.

Ingellita

Maybe she meant in the years after LT United?
Yes,i meant after Lt United..And when Skamp participated in ESC,we hadn't semi-finall.I have in mind our participation after semifinals rise.

Last edited:

Ingellita

Just awesome :) I adore this song!!

PS.Hope next year Lithuania will send something up-tempo and in lithuanian language ;)

Magizian

Fantastic voice and what a lovely personality. On the negative side, I think she deserved a much better song.

AlekS

Veteran
She was my 4th fave even with such "conservative" song. But she's awesome performer, having a voice and being able to use intonation is not enough - it's also about how you perform.
+ this year I was more into ballads.

alexa

A wonderful voice and a beautiful dress, classy and elegant, nothing too much. I am really glad 7 points came from Serbia, and given that the rest of the top points were biased we could say that Serbia definitely favoured Lithuania this year! :)

Fixxen

This was a cute little Disney ballad. Could have been in "The beauty and the beast" or something. But I don't know about that cheesy sign language... nah. If she was about to do it, it should have been through all the song and not just a little part in the 2nd verse.

Top Bottom