13 7.8%

15 9.0%

8 4.8%

15 9.0%

30 18.1%

• Total voters

nikolay_BG

Banned
I like her. She was dressed nice this time and she sanged her song greatly.
I think they deserved the final this year.
Well sone, Evelina :)

PashonFrut

Congratssss Lithuania!!! Well deserved, She sang beautifully tonight, it was spotless xheart

VedatiNet

This was the first time that I listen this song from beginning to the end. Normaly I dont stand to listen till the end. Some said the song is bad but she have great voice. If we compare Aurelas have stronger and better voice than Evelina. The song and the performance was just awful. Now that song should be 25th in the Final

aletem

Congratssss Lithuania!!! Well deserved, She sang beautifully tonight, it was spotless xheart
What Pashion said! :D

I am especially happy, because this song grew on me during the rehearsals. I predicted it to be a qualifier and I am glad you proved the weirdos from OGAE wrong!

PeterLPZ

I think, that Evelina has the best voice this year - but the song is very difficult. For me a big surprise, but well done Lithuania.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Worst song last night, sucks that it qualified. And are that many deaf people watching Eurovision? :?

Tomex18

Congrats Lithuania !!!
Vote for her in the final becouse this is the only song which is quiet and very good sung and singer is from Poland.So if Polish
do not let it got even lithuania will last in the final.

edonkey

Worst song last night, sucks that it qualified. And are that many deaf people watching Eurovision? :?

hatergif.gif

alexa

This song grew on me last night while I was watching the performance. It was pure and powerful. It had that Barbra Streisend touch of high-class. Deserved final!

deese

Evelina was really good yesterday and you deserved to qualify.

dizzydjc

This song really grew on me yesterday, she's very charismatic and offered a superb singing voice...even though the song ain't all that. I'm glad it qualified to be honest, maybe this will be the first time since 2002 (or possible 2003?) that Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia are in the final together.

Scooby

Deservedly qualifications.
Congrats and good luck in Grand Final.

ESCfan

Never expected,but last night it took my attention!!The voice,the song,the performance...it's a typical balland,but it ha something to make you hear it with attention.Good luck on the final

Top Bottom