4 1.9%

10 4.7%

• Total voters

Lietuvis

Justs & Latvia definitely deserved to finish higher than us. Sorry braliukai :(

aef

Poor Justs... :(

Fluke

The production was really good, and Justs had potential, but his performance was overly screamy and the song is poorly written. It sounds like it was meant for a different chord progression and they just put it over this electro beat that kinda fit to it, but not entirely.

Titowam

This grew for me during their performances (sf and finals) surprisingly!
He got quite a high placement for me, cant remember what spot but I liked it! Didn't sound quite as scream-ish as it did in his NF.

ESCfan

I feel sorry for Justs....he deserved a higher place...just my opinion,really this screamy thing destroyed the whole song...Anywayzzzz i still root for him!!!
One more thing....Aminata is a genius musician!!!!I hope music industry will give her the attention she deserves...she can be famous all over the world with her composing talent!!!! I really wish her the best xheyaxyaaayxyaayxkissxlovexmusic

aef

Marjetka (from Maraaya) had Justs on 1st place in her jury ranking! One of my favourites liking the other one... :cool:

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
For me it should be like:
9th :lv:
15th :lt:
But it is okay. I am happy that we didn't fail this year and it is such a victory for us. Thank you all, who voted for us :)
Also, I am very satisfied with our voting, 10 points from televoters and 12 from the juries to wonderful Jamala from :ua:.

Terence

I just can't :( :(
Crap result - deserved much better. Much much better like Serbia. :(

Brandt

I just get obsessed with this song since the Eurovision. :D Well done, Latvia. Million times better than last year.

kamc

Disappointed this didn't place higher but so pleased for Aminata that she at least helped Latvia into another final at eurovision:)
Speaking of Aminata, it was an honour to meet her on the red carpet. I think she was surprised someone remembered her and she came over to me for a pic when I called out her name. She is quite shy but lovely. Now I can say that I have met the artist of my favourite eurovision song ever:)

A-lister

Veteran
I'm sorry for Latvia, clearly one of the better and more fresh sounding songs this weak year and he made a brilliant performance (in particular vocally). Deserved atleast a top. 10... oh well... wasn't a plastic soulless ballad or dated schlager-pop kitsch...

Viktor77

Re: LATVIA 2016

I really enjoyed this song. I voted for it in the semi 2 and the final. I saw it live at Globen and was blown away by the performance. I had underrated it before I saw it live and ever since then I've been a big fan. I don't get why this song didn't do well. Everyone in my Eurovision group really enjoyed it.

crazymonster

"Heartbeat" has reached 1st place on Latvia Top 50 as most watched video for last 7 day. Grand final returned Just on the top of. View full music chart here.

Realest

So so underrated.

Top Bottom