Contact us

KURDISTAN 2015

Charly

Dragvision tell me, do you get mixed up sometimes between Beauty Pageant Contest forums and Eurovision Song Contest forums? :lol:

Scooby

Because while this is off topic here, the politics forum is not really about discussing beauty pageants either

Wait a minute, all that girls (with IQs of starfish) want only world peace, and all of them will do anything for that. And world peace is politic :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
This thread surely must get the award for "troll thread of the year"? It's so random I just have to love it xrofl2

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Mlyn

Banned
Motto of Eurovision in Kurdistan 2017:

this IS love

dragvision

Banned
BuwvJTmIEAAsFHE.jpg

female peshmerga soldiers ready to fight againt Isis, some news Usa, you think Kurdistan is ready to legalize gay sex? I mean Kurdistan dotn have laws inspireted to Sharia.

Verjamem

I think that we should follow this trend, by creating thread "PALESTINE 2015" :p

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'm sure this will have detrimental effects on the Kurdish entry in 2015 :(

I heard they are filming the official video for their entry there... :rolleyes: So it would be ideal for them to actually have control of it.

dragvision

Banned
A good singer for Kurdistan 2015 is Darin, Darin is swedish but kurdish heritage, you know other kurdish singer who live in Europe?

Top Bottom