Contact us

Karaoke spin-off - THE RESULTS

94ayd

We'll be starting in 15 minutes. I didn't have the time to make scoreboards, but I've uploaded the votes to Scorewiz, so we'll be doing things fast. ;)

renzo

omg good luck to the best singers in the world! we hope to see you in esc nf's no matter what the result is! :mrgreen:

94ayd

No, I didn't. At first I thought I'd do it, but then I was running out of time, I think they would take up too much space on the forum, plus there'll be no spoilers and everybody will have to go through everything. ;) It's also closer to ESC and you can always go to the voting grid if you want to see where certain points went. :)

PS The voting order is the same as the running one.

Yoni

We had a little Spinoff Prediction game, thank you Luka, Anselm, Renzo and myself.

The final results are:

will we be close? :O

renzo

Congraaats to the amazing winner xheart Thanks to all who voted for me!!! :mrgreen: We should really do this again and hopefully more people will join!

94ayd

Hope you're not too disappointed in my blah hosting. I kinda expected to do better (somewhere around where I was put in predictions), but am very honoured to get Jochen's :12:, as I found him the best by miles. Also, thanks a lot to Simon for his :8:, sorry I couldn't give you any points.

theditz83

Veteran
I'm not at all surprised by this - Anna, you have a gorgeous voice and you performed that song beautifully! ;)

Thanks so much to everyone that voted for "Jupiter" - can't believe I finished in the top 10 with my little ditty - glad you enjoyed it ;)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I'm not at all surprised by this - Anna, you have a gorgeous voice and you performed that song beautifully! ;)

Thanks so much to everyone that voted for "Jupiter" - can't believe I finished in the top 10 with my little ditty - glad you enjoyed it ;)
Aww thank you, ditz! :D :oops: xrunhug

Mozz

Congratulations Stargazer!

I still haven't listened to the songs yet. Afraid to hear things I don't want to hear, lol.

Fearnavigatr

Top Bottom