Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amir

Veteran
Since Zobo failed to vote again, and therefore didn’t vote 5 editions in a row, I guess this is working now??
I know this is a bitch move, but I’ve waited for this moment an eternity basically

From WV164

old country: :es:
new country: :jp:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
From WV165

Current Worldvision country/region: :west: Western USA
New Worldvision country/region: :se: Sweden

Surprise x

Krishoes

From WV165

Current WorldVision country/region: :br:
New WorldVision country/region: NONE

I think it is time to say goodbye to Worldvision. This game has accompanied me literally for almost 8 years. It has entertained me, excited me, moved me, sometimes angered me, but most of all it has made me meet great people and discover wonderful songs that are now part of my life and my recurring listening.

In life sometimes you have to get to the point where you realize when it is time to leave. This game has grown with me and I have grown with it, it has been a reference point, a safe place, while all kinds of things were happening around me.

In the last year I have changed everything personally and professionally, my new commitments have led me to have so many other priorities denying the proper importance to this game. Sure, it's just a pastime, but it's only fair to respect the time others put into choosing songs, organizing shows, graphics, collecting and tallying votes. More than once in recent times I happened to forget the deadline and send in my votes, and personally that is not the right way to play the game.

For all these reasons, I salute you all, wishing long life to this wonderful game.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
From WV165

Current WorldVision country/region: :br:
New WorldVision country/region: NONE

I think it is time to say goodbye to Worldvision. This game has accompanied me literally for almost 8 years. It has entertained me, excited me, moved me, sometimes angered me, but most of all it has made me meet great people and discover wonderful songs that are now part of my life and my recurring listening.

In life sometimes you have to get to the point where you realize when it is time to leave. This game has grown with me and I have grown with it, it has been a reference point, a safe place, while all kinds of things were happening around me.

In the last year I have changed everything personally and professionally, my new commitments have led me to have so many other priorities denying the proper importance to this game. Sure, it's just a pastime, but it's only fair to respect the time others put into choosing songs, organizing shows, graphics, collecting and tallying votes. More than once in recent times I happened to forget the deadline and send in my votes, and personally that is not the right way to play the game.

For all these reasons, I salute you all, wishing long life to this wonderful game.

Its a real shame to see you go Kris, but completely understand. Life takes certain twists and turns and at times some changes have to be made. We debuted around the same time, had the Freedom Room days, some group Skype chats, you won on debut with Azizami and more. I have many fond memories from your time in WV and you will definitely be missed. Good luck with your future endeavours, hopefully one day you have the time to come back. ❤

theditz83

Veteran
You have shared some absolute legendary entries, particularly during your stint as the :it: juror - WV will be a sadder place without your presence, and thanks for all the memories ❤️

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Really sad to see you go, Kris :( You've been a quintessential part of our community for more than half a decade now. I shall treasure all the memories we've made and I wish you the best in life; hope to see you return to us someday. ❤️

cegs5

Kris, you will be certainly missed. Thank you for sharing with us many iconic songs who are part of WV history (Senza Pietà remains as one of my all time favourites WV entries) and being part of WV for so long. Leaving WV now that your circumstances are different just shows your respect for the community and hosts. Hope to see you back someday. xheart

Top Bottom