Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Uto

Veteran
From WV135:

Current WorldVision country/region: :ch: Switzerland
New WorldVision country/region: Oslo

#lettheregionhoppingbegin
I'm telling you man, to me this is a massive relief. No more Adrian von Ziegler so no more me cursing all the pot F circlejerking over 'classical' music that features the same pitched string sample from a 25 year old synth and some piano playing celtic vomit. I hate that stuff. Fingers crossed I'll finally get to vote for you now in earnest since we do share some common ground.

JamieBrown

I'm telling you man, to me this is a massive relief. No more Adrian von Ziegler so no more me cursing all the pot F circlejerking over 'classical' music that features the same pitched string sample from a 25 year old synth and some piano playing celtic vomit. I hate that stuff. Fingers crossed I'll finally get to vote for you now in earnest since we do share some common ground.

200w.webp

Fierro

There's actually one song I'm afraid Daniel will send. By artist that already represented region in the past. Hopefully it will be left untouched.

Uto

Veteran
Pot F over bagpipes, flutes and celtic music...
Yeah but I mean it's just digusting the way the voting goes for me. I mean I give you points, I give whiteshoes points etc etc and everyone around daniels. I think I've given daniels like 1 point in WV once. So each time I hope for something spectacular I can get behind behind and lo and behold it's fucking Adrian von Ziegler who I seriously can't stomach. So yeah, Norway usually stronk, hopefully the curse will end in Oslo.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
There's actually one song I'm afraid Daniel will send. By artist that already represented region in the past. Hopefully it will be left untouched.

I think the same. Mostly the choices I've got are choices that I found through a very personal research. Even if some artists are sent by the 3 of us, it's not that easy to find the exact artist, song and even harder to match all of that in a single edition. :lol: Not to mention the diverse taste that's behind the choices. Anyway, Norway will become a cosy corner now. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Top Bottom