Contact us

JESC 2022

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Voted for :kz: :al: :es:
Favs (alphabetical order) :al: :mt: :pl: :es: :uk:
Predicting to win :am: or :ua:

DanielLuis

Katarina from Serbia won't be able to perform live today for health reasons. The recording of the 2nd rehearsal will be used instead.
Seems like a lot of them are getting cold/chest problems, besides Katarina and Freya also Sophie from Ireland has been struggling too

Mainshow

Veteran
Katarina from Serbia won't be able to perform live today for health reasons. The recording of the 2nd rehearsal will be used instead.
Seems like a lot of them are getting cold/chest problems, besides Katarina and Freya also Sophie from Ireland has been struggling too
Oh no! I feel so bad for them!
It was a once in a lifetime opportunity!
A speedy recovery!

But it´s great that she can still take part by broadcasting the 2nd rehearsal video!

Mainshow

Veteran
Have fun, guys! Enjoy the show!

We can still vote again after all performances right?

The opening is quite entertaining (even though I heavily dislike the song).

The stage looks really incredible!

I woudln´t mind seeing Armenia hosting Eurovision soon!

Mainshow

Veteran
Poor Serbia - the artist wasn´t able to wave the flag at the opening ceremony.
Was it a dancer instead?

Mainshow

Veteran
The postcards are so much better than this year´s ESC!

The Dutch entry was a great opener - very energetic.

NemesisNick

Song 1 Netherlands: This includes plenty of instances of "Let's Go"; was this song deliberately placed by the producer to start the show? Even if the running order was a random draw, this is certainly a lively, catchy song to start the line-up.

Mainshow

Veteran
Uh oh I'm having Nina Sublatti flashbacks
How? I´m genuinely interested.

The Polish part of the chorus is miles ahead of the English one "limiiiiiiiiiiiiit. beliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiev it" ... without the English part, Poland would have been part of my Top 3, I think.

Mainshow

Veteran
Song 1 Netherlands: This includes plenty of instances of "Let's Go"; was this song deliberately placed by the producer to start the show? Even if the running order was a random draw, this is certainly a lively, catchy song to start the line-up.

Producers decided the running order.
I think that it was well-chosen.

I don´t get why up-tempo fan favourites get the death slot now (first WRS/Romania in the adult version and now Poland at JESC), though.

NemesisNick

Song 2: Poland - After a slowish start, the song quickly becomes lively and catchy, with a strong beat. It's well staged too, with amazing video effects, but I'm mystified as to the significance of the fireworks during the bridge.

Realest

Producers decided the running order.
I think that it was well-chosen.

I don´t get why up-tempo fan favourites get the death slot now (first WRS/Romania in the adult version and now Poland at JESC), though.

Poland is no Fanfavourite.
WRS wasnt as well.

VirginiaVision

How? I´m genuinely interested.

The Polish part of the chorus is miles ahead of the English one "limiiiiiiiiiiiiit. beliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiev it" ... without the English part, Poland would have been part of my Top 3, I think.
There were a few moments in the beginning where I couldn't see the singer and dancers through the fog from the smoke machine

Top Bottom