Contact us

JESC 2017

Realest

2nd in the Juryvote, 6th in the Televoting and First overall :D :D :D

Dodiih

This was the first ever Junior ESC we've watched with a friend of mine. My favourites were Poland, Italy and Serbia, but all in all, I'm happy for Russia.

JonnyWest

I'm sorry but I thought :ru: had one of the worst performances. Messy staging and way too much screaming for my taste... meh

And as I predicted this online voting was just as bad as with Melodifestivalen, the juries basically decide the winner.

Sad for :ge: and :mt: :(

NemesisNick

It's all over now! Russia has won.

What a disparity between the jury and online voting. When Georgia received its online points, I didn't think it would be enough for them to hold their lead and win. As for the final online score of all, I knew The Netherlands (which was on 44 jury points) was unlikely to leapfrog Russia. The Netherlands would have needed at least 145 online points to overtake Russia's combined score of 188 points and win.

So congratulations Russia, but I didn't think their song was best. I thought Poland or Italy should have won, and I was disappointed with their jury and online totals.

Dark

First time seeing Eurovision Junior and sincerely I'm just disapointed. What's the point in having an JUNIOR eurovision if the winner looks like a 20 year old with a diva screaming song? Bah.

Realest

This clear TV-Win is still a mystery for me. Nontheless, :ru: was my #2 after the Performances (behind :by:) so Congratulations.

Schlagerman1

Russia was my fave prior to the contest, but was a slight disappointment live for me. Though, I am glad it won and not Georgia, never fully liked that song. And the lulz when the arena is completly silent when Russia wins IN GEORGIA! :lol: The world politics in the Junior Eurovision just improves. :rolleyes:

Stiven

Well as expected the Fource fan screw the results. What I didn't expect was the strong jury results for :ge: I just hope they will make the juries kids again (since :ge: sounds more like what Elders want kids to sing) and fix the online voting.

JonnyWest

Russia was my fave prior to the contest, but was a slight disappointment live for me. Though, I am glad it won and not Georgia, never fully liked that song. And the lulz when the arena is completly silent when Russia wins IN GEORGIA! :lol: The world politics in the Junior Eurovision just improves. :rolleyes:

Well considering what happened a few years before, I actually think the georgian audience was very polite :lol: didn't expect them to cheer either

Dark

Btw, why is there an adult jury in junior eurovision? Would make more sense if there were only a kid jury? What kid would vote for Georgia??

Stiven

Well one thing i just noticed JESC now has winners from all three race Caucasian African and now Asian (Polina Bogusevich is half Korean).

Pawhlen

EBU didn´t learn anything from the server crash back in 2014 xfacepalm

If and I really say IF online voting shall be used in adult ESC in the future, it needs HUGE improvement, some kind of security (like getting a verification code or something) and for fuck sake more stable servers xgaah

Otherwise, the show was good produced, well done :ge: x12s

Romeo

Some points I want to make:

I did not vote for Russia, It was not in my top 5 but that girl can sing!!!! The song is good and very powerful and Russia have deserved to win a number of times and haven't so I am happy they got their 2nd victory.

It's a big kick in the balls to everyone who was opposed to Russia being present in ESC2017 :D

It is strange that a song that a song that ends 2nd in the jury vote and 12th in the online vote ends 2nd... The song that ends 1st in the online vote and 9th in the jury vote only ends 4th... I think this system is flawed and I do not like it. If they want a public vote bring back televoting and stop having the contest on a sunday afternoon - Cheers Jon Ola Sand

Voting for your own country should not be allowed! This is stupid! Example: 1million viewers in Russia = 1million votes (plus 2 other scattered votes) 100 viewers in Ireland = 100 votes for Ireland (plus 2 scattered votes)

I am so happy about the production this year! GPB did a great job! They proved they can host a great show!

Realest

It's a big kick in the balls to everyone who was opposed to Russia being present in ESC2017 :D

Why?

Polina didnt break any laws of Georgia, so shes welcomed of course. And in the opposite to Juliya, she can sing better than average and is able to handle the language she is singing in.

Romeo

Why?

Polina didnt break any laws of Georgia, so shes welcomed of course. And in the opposite to Juliya, she can sing better than average and is able to handle the language she is singing in.

Because Russia were unable to participate because Ukraine broke Eurovision rules: the broadcasting country should provide all participants “the opportunity to obtain an entry visa for the entire period of the event.”

Therefore It's a kick in the balls to those who allowed Ukraine to get their own way and break rules

Top Bottom