Contact us

JESC 2015

Gogerko

I don't think it's right to assume that kids necessarily like to perform, or listen to, childish songs. I don't particularly remember ever being a fan of the songs in the style that Armenia, Montenegro etc. sent this year, and the fact that the kids' jury gave their high scores to Belarus and Malta seems to support that idea.

Regardless, well done to Destiny on getting the win! I'd probably have slightly preferred to see it go to Slovenia but Malta is a worthy winner.

Do you remember JESC 7-8 years ago? It was completely different. Songs weren't that serious and the stage didn't have so many of those rediculous effects, it was only about the song. But since Nebo in 2012 it's like a show for grown ups and I'm not a fond of it :(

Yazy

It was a really bad song IMHO and it sounded like Macedonias Eurovision entry from 2000!

No offence, but there is no way that anyone can convince me that Macedonia was the worst one tonight.

I didn´t think that it would hit the top 10, but did it really deserve dead last?

There were 2 songs in my opinion that were inferior, and even had worse performances.

EDIT: Actually, 3 songs.

aef

Do you remember JESC 7-8 years ago? It was completely different. Songs weren't that serious and the stage didn't have so many those rediculous effects, it was only about the song. But since Nebo in 2012 it's like a show for grown ups and I'm not a fond of it :(

7-8 years ago, JESC was a complete disaster and kids where showed up! Now it's more professional in my opinion....

aef

No offence, but there is no way that anyone can convince me that Macedonia was the worst one tonight.

Well I think San Marino was the worst entry. Not because of the song, a Russian girl singing in Italian simply didn't work well at all! And she also hat problems with some of the notes...

Stiven

Yeah our song really deserved the last place it never managed to get our support and when your own country doesn't likes the song it's a recipe for disaster.
Back to topic my favourite song WON!

Gogerko

7-8 years ago, JESC was a complete disaster and kids where showed up! Now it's more professional in my opinion....

But it was for children...that's the point of it being JUNIOR song contest...relaxing, having fun..and now it's like a serious TV show and I don't like it...I like that in ESC but in my opinion Jesc should be something different.

Gogerko

I didn´t think that it would hit the top 10, but did it really deserve dead last?

There were 2 songs in my opinion that were inferior, and even had worse performances.

EDIT: Actually, 3 songs.

Couldn't agree more! Macedonia was my favorite tonight, and I heard all the songs for the first time.

aef

Couldn't agree more! Macedonia was my favorite tonight, and I heard all the songs for the first time.

Maybe it's because you're both Croatian and you're more into the language and this type of music? :) ^^

Yazy

But it was for children...that's the point of it being JUNIOR song contest...relaxing, having fun..and now it's like a serious TV show and I don't like it...I like that in ESC but in my opinion Jesc should be something different.

Yeah, I actually agree. You could really feel that those old JESC editions really had that children show atmosphere. It had much more of a relaxed atmosphere.
It just felt more natural to me. It wasn´t as competitive as today, and that is exactly what I liked about it.

aef

Btw it's quite interesting that :sl: only got one point from :mk:, two points from :me: and no points from :al:!

Yazy

Maybe it's because you're both Croatian and you're more into the language and this type of music? :) ^^

I´ll have to correct you there. I completely understood the language from Montenegro, yet I only gave it 1 point.

I can only understand few words from Macedonian. It is the refrain that got me hooked.

EscGeek

Veteran
Btw it's quite interesting that :sl: only got one point from :mk:, two points from :me: and no points from :al:!
and my top 3 consists of :mk::me: & :al: xcrazy

aef

I´ll have to correct you there. I completely understood the language from Montenegro, yet I only gave it 1 point.

I can only understand few words from Macedonian. It is the refrain that got me hooked.

Is there a big difference between Croatian and Macedonian?

Yazy

There are a lot of similarities, its probably the most similar one if you don´t count Serbian/Montenegrian/Bosnian/Croatian which are all technically a same language.

EscGeek

Veteran
Yep. Yugoslavia spoke three languages- slovene,macedonian and a third one withoutnamebecauseeachcountryclaimsitastheirown :lol:

Top Bottom