Contact us

JESC 2011 - Yerevan

Qele_Armenia

Here's the slogan and logo for Yerevan 2011.

Reach for the top!

JESC2011logo.jpg

CPV4931

Very nice logo + slogan... I am looking forward to JESC :-)

Sabiondo

I can't say anything about Turkey, but Azerbaijan won't participate. And the reason is not in helding the contest in Yerevan. We are just not interested in JESC.

As for Turkey's & Azerbaijan participation or competition, Gasparyan said that Armenia is ready to ensure theirs safety. Also they said that are welcome in Yerevan :D.

Sabiondo

Kandelaki's mom is Armenian so she is partly Armenian,she speaks Armenian decently )) I wonder whether she speaks English ,too.

Of course ;)

But Tina Kandelaki already was pose nude in Playboy Russia/Maxim Magazzine in 2007, so i thing that will be inapropiate for the kids see her as host :twisted::lol:

11961224425.jpg

Qele_Armenia

There is a point in your words.They are all just talks about her being a hostess . My guess is either Lucine Tovmasyan (ex vice Miss Europe ) or Sirusho or maybe ,Eva Rivas )

Sabiondo

According Esckaz, Bulgaria will debuting on JESC 2011.

Too bad that Italy will don't debuting on JESC as expected :(, RAI don't have any hole in their schedule for the event, maybe next year.

AlekS

Veteran
^ According ESCkaz they are still having negotiations and it's unlikely for them to enter.

Narmina

Russian version of Wikipedia says that Abkhazia is gonna take part in JESC. But I suppose it can't be true, otherwise it's will be political mistake

Top Bottom