6 Lithuania :lt:
7 Ukraine :ua:
8 FYR Macedonia :mk:
9 The Netherlands :nl:
10 Belarus :by:
11 Sweden :se:
12 Georgia :ge:
13 Belgium :be:

By the way, Netherlands will host JESC 2012 :)

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
^ + all current participants, imo )))

Mark-ESC14

:nl: Netherlands will host in 2012? That's amazing :D Hopefully we can put a great show together again! :D I guess we are the first country to host the JESC twice then? Anyway, I'm excited already :D

AlekS

Veteran
^ + more Western countries and previous participants.
Though if there's another crisis wave we can 4get about it. They have to make the participation fee cheaper.

Schlagerman1

wonder if Finland, Norway and Denmark will join now. They have said that they will join if JESC goes in Sweden, but since SVT has no plans in doing it, maybe they could be "happy enough" seeing Netherlands hosting it.

Btw, Is it just me or while looking at the draw, why do I get the feeling that it might be a western winner this year (maybe extra voting from the jury on Netherlands, Sweden and Belgium)? :p

madlen_t

I think that Belgium have a big chance of winning, because Belgium is a western country, never won JESC before, last performing with a nice song. I don't see Sweden winning it, neither Netherlands.

Sim

I think that Belgium have a big chance of winning, because Belgium is a western country, never won JESC before, last performing with a nice song. I don't see Sweden winning it, neither Netherlands.

Winning because we are a western country?:p
And of the 13 participating countries, 8 never won so:p

But thank you that like Belgium:D

evilperson

I just watched a youtube recap of all the songs, I can't be bothered to listen to the full versions as I've never really been interested in JESC.

Anyways I think the Netherlands has the best song in the group and I think it should win but I can see it losing to Russia or Ukraine which might have more eastern support. Belgium and Sweden also don't sound half bad either. The worst song by far has to be Macedonia. I have no idea what they were thinking (they probably weren't) when they picked this song.

Yamarus

I like Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, FYROM, Sweden, Netherlands, Georgia and Belgium.

My vote goes to Lithuania.

JESC, the place where these countries send a song in their national languages (even Belarus!!!)

Last edited:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Sirusho and Vladimir Arzumanyan are the two stars that will appear at this year's Junior Eurovision Song Contest, the organisers in Armenia have revealed.

Schlagerman1

After seeing some rehearsals, I still keep Ukraine, Netherlands and Russia as the big faves to win it, but I gotta point out a dark horse. Belarus! Amazing voice and a stunning preformance which is, despite me unable to understand a word of what she sings about, marvelous. Anything can happen tomorrow (though I won't be able to watch it tomorrow) and It would be fun if Sweden gets a top 5 placement! :)

Lenalite

This is one of the worst JESC editions ever. I don't really like songs. I always used to find sth I love, but this time I only love Sweden and I like Russia & Ukraine. And, obviously Russia will be the winner.

Top Bottom