5 2.8%

4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Miss Antartica

Giorgia's revenge years ago he won Sanremo but he couldn't participate in Eurovision because we all know that rai boycotted it and therefore, I think that right you have to go to the Eurovision

Mainshow

Veteran
All participants got announced (see the previous page) but I think it´s a good idea to link an English article as well:

• Giorgia
  • Articolo 31
  • Elodie
  • Colapesce DiMartino
  • Ariete
  • Moda’
  • Mara Sattei
  • Leo Gassman
  • I Cugini di Campgna
  • Mr. Rain
  • Marco Mengoni
  • Anna Oxa
  • Lazza
  • Tananai
  • Paola e Chiara
  • LDA
  • Madame
  • Gianluca Grignani
  • Rosa Chemical
  • Come_Cose
  • Levante
  • Ultimo

Song titles will be revealed on 16th December (the final of Sanremo Giovani)

Zerocalcare

• GIORGIA for romantic eurofans and R&B sounds lovers xlove
  • ARTICOLO 31 (J-AX) for eurofans who love Italo-Rap xbeach
  • ELODIE for eurofans who love kweens, catchy songs and fireworks xhmmm
  • COLAPESCE DIMARTINO for eurofans who love Italian Soft-Music xkiss
  • ARIETE ♈ for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • MODÀ for very romantic eurofans (those who, like Snow White, dust the house and sigh when thinking about Prince Charming) xblush
  • MARA SATTEI for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • LEO GASSMANN for eurofans who love outsiders xpray
  • I CUGINI DI CAMPAGNA for eurofans who love Italian Music of the past xcheer
  • MR. RAIN for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • MARCO MENGONI for eurofans who love modern Italian music and vocal nuances xbow
  • ANNA OXA for eurofans who love Italian Music of the past and vocal power xclap
  • LAZZA for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • TANANAI for eurofans lovers... No... Nobody loves Tananai! xpuke
  • PAOLA E CHIARA for eurofans who love catchy romantic music xangel
  • LDA for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • MADAME for eurofans who love strange artists and strange sounds xcrazy
  • GIANLUCA GRIGNANI for eurofans who love Italian Alternative Rock xbike
  • ROSA CHEMICAL for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • COMA_COSE for eurofans who love the Indie genre and the special harmony that is generated between two artists :gimmefive:
  • LEVANTE (Diodato's ex) for eurofans who love "Tikibombom" model songs xyaay
  • ULTIMO for eurofans who love Italian romantic author music (more introspective lyrics, deeper singing and sometimes sweet and sometimes poignant sounds) xcry
Which team will you be part of? :D

Last edited:

Zerocalcare

However, looking at the artists, unless a wonderful song like "Fai Rumore" is written, Italy does not want to win the ESC 2023 and aim for another quiet Top 10 :geek:

nudiecrudi

• GIORGIA for romantic eurofans and R&B sounds lovers xlove
  • ARTICOLO 31 (J-AX) for eurofans who love Italo-Rap xbeach
  • ELODIE for erofans who love kweens, catchy songs and fireworks xhmmm
  • COLAPESCE DIMARTINO for Eurofans who love Italian Soft-Music xkiss
  • ARIETE ♈ for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • MODÀ for very romantic Eurofans (those who, like Snow White, dust the house and sigh when thinking about Prince Charming) xblush
  • MARA SATTEI for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • LEO GASSMANN for Eurofans who love outsiders xpray
  • I CUGINI DI CAMPAGNA for Eurofans who love Italian Music of the past xcheer
  • MR. RAIN for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • MARCO MENGONI for eurofans who love modern Italian music and vocal nuances xbow
  • ANNA OXA for Eurofans who love Italian Music of the past and vocal power xclap
  • LAZZA for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • TANANAI for eurofans lovers... No... Nobody loves Tananai! xpuke
  • PAOLA E CHIARA for Eurofans who love catchy romantic music xangel
  • LDA for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • MADAME for Eurofans who love artists and strange sounds xcrazy
  • GIANLUCA GRIGNANI for Eurofans who love Italian Alternative Rock xbike
  • ROSA CHEMICAL for eurofans who love unknown artists xthink
  • COMA_COSE for Eurofans who love the Indie genre and the special harmony that is generated between two artists :gimmefive:
  • LEVANTE (Diodato's ex) for Eurofans who love "Tikibombom" model songs xyaay
  • ULTIMO for Eurofans who love Italian romantic author music (more introspective lyrics, deeper singing and sometimes sweet and sometimes poignant sounds) xcry
Team Giorgia
Team Marco M
Team Elodie
Team Madame
Team Levante
Team Mara Satei

Mainshow

Veteran
However, looking at the artists, unless a wonderful song like "Fai Rumore" is written, Italy does not want to win the ESC 2023 and aim for another quiet Top 10 :geek:
Italy has always been a class of its own.

"Winning" Eurovision is secondary - the most important "aim" is to win Sanremo - artist don´t enter Sanremo to take part in Eurovision (unlike other artists do in other national finals) - that´s just an "additional extra"...

This mechanism is the reason why Italian entries in Eurovision feel authenitc, genuine and effortlessly "classy", imo.

nudiecrudi

Who knows.
We haven't heard the songs.
Marco s songs can be powerful and upbeat or smooth and passionate.
Giorgia s last song has such an original sound and she can deliver everything.
Madam has un original style.

HayashiM

Veteran
Didn't Ultimo swear something like "never again" having lost to Mahmood in 2019? :D But I am glad he is back, though my taste has slightly shifted so I don't think I will be as big a fan as I was back then.

I hope Elodie surprises me - I was not a fan of Andromeda at all. But if anyone can break the ladies' curse this year, it's probably her.

Zerocalcare

Rai has announced that JESC will be broadcast for the first time! Italy's interest in the European singing competition is growing! 🤩

sucof

Didn't Ultimo swear something like "never again" having lost to Mahmood in 2019? :D But I am glad he is back, though my taste has slightly shifted so I don't think I will be as big a fan as I was back then.

I hope Elodie surprises me - I was not a fan of Andromeda at all. But if anyone can break the ladies' curse this year, it's probably her.
yes, you're right, he insulted the journalists during the last evening's press conference.
All the reporters booed him hahaha

Ajeje Brazorf

I'm very excited to see Giorgia and Anna Oxa in this list and curious to see what they will send. These two are among the best female italian vocalists ever, so I expect some vocal fireworks...

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
drusilla-foer.gif

Colapesce Dimartino! Madame! Coma_cose! Marco Mengoni!

Team Colapesce Dimartino
Team Madame
Team Coma_cose
Team Marco Mengoni
Team Moda
Team Mr. Rain
Team Lazza
Team LDA
Team I Cugini Di Campagna
Team Levante

I discovered J-Ax when he was already solo, so it's gonna be interesting to hear what he'll present as part of Articolo 31. And Mi Historia Entre Tus Dedos will always hold a special place in my heart, so it'll also be interesting to see what Gianluca Grignani brings.

TANANAI for eurofans lovers... No... Nobody loves Tananai! xpuke

@BernadetteCydonia, the President of the Tananai fanclub, would argue differently :lol:

Chiarina

Team Madame (OBVIOUSLY)
Team Elodie
Team Tananai
Team Rosa Chemical (it's going to be a mess and I'm here for it)
Team Articolo 31 (my childhood xcry)
Team Levante

I'm so excited about the lineup this year, even though I'm kinda sad there wasn't any name that made me go "Who?". I don't know everybody's music but I at least have heard of them at least once before. There's not enough deep indie representation this year.
I'm scared about having 6 winners from the Giovani, it's going to be a loooooong Sanremo next year, hopefully we won't have too many guests.

mauve

Veteran
Great to see so many fantastic artists on the list! Also very glad to see Ultimo back as well despite his strange behaviour in 2019. I can't say which team I am, I will wait to listen to all songs. May Sanremo give us the joy that it always gives!
Season starts!

tumblr_o4zf84VOmH1u8eo0po1_500.gif

hijirio

Veteran
Madame is actually promising, I really like her song 'Marea' but Italy usually votes against my favorites so I'm holding my horses tight.

hzalfa

As much as I would like for a woman to win, this looks like a two-horse race between Marco Mengoni and Ultimo, with Madame, Elodie and Giorgia fighting for third place.

Ultimo has by far the largest fanbase of any contestant, he doesn't even need to promote himself via Sanremo, he is probably just doing it because winning the festival is one of the very few things missing from his extremely succesful career and he wants the champion title.
Marco Mengoni is slightly behind Ultimo in terms of fanbase, but can more easily get votes from the casual viewers.

Madame, Elodie, and Giorgia were considered possible winners before the lineup was announced, but I can't imagine them winning over Marco or Ultimo (though I still hope one of them makes it, pssibly Madame or Elodie).

Top Bottom