E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle
E pagherei per andar via
Accetterei anche una bugia

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi​

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluke

How about a song that's actually 3 minutes, and released before the deadline date - oh wait, that will never happen.

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
65ce5b116009a9d2c8d1d86473248cee4ba863e1.gif

I hope the next artistic director continues to gives us a half and half of artists known and unknown to the mainstream public instead of sprinkling in one or two; a lot of snobby music press complained there weren't enough well-known participants, and yet, the biggest post-2021 Festival song is proof that it doesn't matter how well-known you are, but if you vibe with the song and it touches your soul, that's all that matters.

ac7ed413d8590ea3abf7381b31c6964c5e23c51e.gif

hzalfa

Names I expect to see in Sanremo next year:
  • Margherita Vicario
  • Donatella Rettore
  • Tommaso Paradiso
  • Tecla Insolia
  • Wrongonyou
  • Irama
Names I hope to see next year:
  • Gazzelle
  • Ariete
  • Levante
  • Fast Animals and Slow Kids
  • Caparezza
  • Motta
The ones I strongly believe will be present next year are Wrongonyou and Tecla Insolia. Wrongonyou seems to be the most established act from this year's Nuove Proposte and Tecla Insolia was the main character in a movie produced by RAI last year, and RAI connections do wonders to guarantee a spot in Sanremo.

Mimmon

Veteran
Names I expect to see in Sanremo next year:
  • Margherita Vicario
  • Donatella Rettore
  • Tommaso Paradiso
  • Tecla Insolia
  • Wrongonyou
  • Irama
Names I hope to see next year:
  • Gazzelle
  • Ariete
  • Levante
  • Fast Animals and Slow Kids
  • Caparezza
  • Motta
The ones I strongly believe will be present next year are Wrongonyou and Tecla Insolia. Wrongonyou seems to be the most established act from this year's Nuove Proposte and Tecla Insolia was the main character in a movie produced by RAI last year, and RAI connections do wonders to guarantee a spot in Sanremo.
I adore Italian music so maybe I will look up of them because I don't recognize some names....

I must say that this year Sanremo has opened its doors to many interesting artists (except Bugo, Random and Aiello). The efforts begun in 2011 are finally starting to bear fruit. I hope that we will continue like this and I hope that Fiorello and Amadeus will remain. I don't know if you know, Fiorello and Amadeus hosted the FestivalBar. They have always lived in the world of music and know how to recognize and advertise new talents.

Answering this here, I will say at least Aiello took it in stride that he became the meme of Sanremo 2021.

efa2ed0017dac983d1314323c1a2233b66cf3438.gif

(gifs you can hear screaming at you)

From what I've seen, people have been more focused on speculating with only presenters, not so much with artistic director. I get the presenters obviously are an integral part of the show, but so is the music...

ecae5ea96895f3026f03181321605ab2006838b2.gif

Hopefully that person has a similar ear for music. xpray

Answering this here, I will say at least Aiello took it in stride that he became the meme of Sanremo 2021.

efa2ed0017dac983d1314323c1a2233b66cf3438.gif

(gifs you can hear screaming at you)

From what I've seen, people have been more focused on speculating with only presenters, not so much with artistic director. I get the presenters obviously are an integral part of the show, but so is the music...

ecae5ea96895f3026f03181321605ab2006838b2.gif

Hopefully that person has a similar ear for music. xpray
What I regretted about Aiello is that his song wasn't even bad. However, he lacks technique. At one point he screamed like a chimpanzee intent on defending his territory
xwall

Sanremo in some respects is still anchored in the past. Ours is not a simple musical show but a real "variety" (ie, very close to a theatrical representation). The show includes special guests (I'll come back to this later), dancing, comedy and social messaging. Sanremo is the showcase of Italian culture that sublimates itself in pure entertainment.

As for special guests, in the past we used to invite foreign artists: Keanu Reeves, Nicole Kidman, Robert De Niro, Michael Bublé, Eminem etc ... but, except for a few, foreign artists (whom we paid a lot of money
xgaah
) behaved with presumption and detachment. From that moment, with some exceptions (if I remember correctly Capaldi was one of the last), we have reduced these foreign guests and we give our money to our artists who deserve to be seen and known and not to remain in the shadows. Furthermore, by cutting the production costs of Sanremo, we will soon be able to no longer be afraid of hosting the ESC. I only hope that Rai keeps the levels of scenography high and that it no longer repeats the mistakes of this year in the audio.

I am sure that thanks to Amadeus and the strong Italian music school, now we can not only give voice to new performers but also follow them to improve. An example was Manuel Agnelli who personally followed the Maneskins. I pray to continue in this direction
xpray

hzalfa

After what he served this year, I expect to see Gaudiano.
He will probably try to participate, but I have a feeling that, just like this year, the artistic director will choose someone else from this year's Nuove Proposte, namely Wrongonyou. Gaudiano was the least experienced of the 4 finalists, with Polvere da sparo being his third song overall, I don't know if he has enough experience to write another song that is as strong as that one.

He will probably try to participate, but I have a feeling that, just like this year, the artistic director will choose someone else from this year's Nuove Proposte, namely Wrongonyou. Gaudiano was the least experienced of the 4 finalists, with Polvere da sparo being his third song overall, I don't know if he has enough experience to write another song that is as strong as that one.
Wrongonyou?! xfaint There is much more chance that the artistic director will choose Davide Shorty or... Folcast!xyes

As for the song, do you remember Fasma last year or Ultimo? They both attended the following year. These young artists don't just have a song available and, even if it were, there is a team of lyricists and arrangers ready to make a new song for them xviolinxshock1:

I don't know ... we will be able to see Tecla and Leo Gassman again xthink

Here are 8 artists I would be interested in seeing at Sanremo 2022 that have not competed in the last two ears or have yet to debut as a Camponi act.

@BarefootBoogaloo @H.P. Lovecraft @Mimmon

Deborah Iurato
The Kolors
Dolcenara
Guisy Ferreri
Michele Bravi
Tecla Insolia
Casadilego
Gaudiano
As I wrote to Hzalfa, I imagined a participation of Tecla and Gaudiano for the next edition of Sanremo. Apart from Giusy Ferreri who could bring a catchy song model "Roma-Bangkok"...

...or some sounds in the South American wake ...

@anaraqueen

I don't see interesting interpreters. Maybe The Kolors could be good but ... they don't drive me crazy. The best song of this group was "Everytime"...

Many artists will be interested in participating in Sanremo but the internal selection is very tough and often claims illustrious victims.

These could be artists who could participate in Sanremo xbike

Jopi

Ti raggiungeroo, uoooh, uh, uoooh, uooh, uh, uohhhhxdance
Please Fred or Rocco con Ana Mena pleaseeee 2022xdance2

Actually, I can imagine Baby K at Sanremo:love:

Guisy Ferreri
Michele Bravi
Casadilego
Gaudiano

It seems like forever and a day since Giusy had a song out that wasn't a summer single; don't get me wrong, her summer songs are xheat, but I'd love a new album.

Michele Bravi applied for Sanremo 2021 (confirmed by him). This was the song he submitted:

As @H.P. Lovecraft said, "the internal selection is very tough and often claims illustrious victims." We'll have to see if he tries again for 2022.

I listened to Casadilego's EP and I really enjoy her voice. Wouldn't mind seeing her, definitely wouldn't mind seeing Guadiano return!

I don't see interesting interpreters. Maybe The Kolors could be good but ... they don't drive me crazy. The best song of this group was "Everytime"...
I enjoyed that (and their Sanremo song, naturally), but I love the new direction they've been going in!

I need Rocco submitting something like A Un Passo Dalla Luna or this:

fbe98df2811d566228d3111c0cc366712668633b.gifv

My wishlist of artists that haven't been mentioned:

hzalfa

Hu; It's a long-shot, but I need her to return!

La Rua; It's been a hot minute since their last album, but I still listen to the songs! (and I found out later that one of my favorite Noemi songs was actually a cover of one of their songs!)

Emanuele Aloia; I'm a sucker for his incorporating art and literature in his songs. He was asked about participating in Sanremo, but that was during Sanremo week so I don't remember what he replied XD

Ghali; After such a standout guest performance, he needs to compete in the Big.
I had another one, but I don't think he'll do it, so that's everyone I think of for now
I agree on The Hu, but she's still completely unknown, so at best she could try to participate in Sanremo Giovani again.

I don't know anything about La Rua so I won't comment.

I disagree on Emanuele Aloia, the way he mentions literature and art in his works is so unbearably cheap. It seems like he literally opens his high school literature/art book on a random page and then mentions whatever that page is talking about in a song. It's not surprising the bulk of his popularity comes from high school girls who feel smart because they understand the references in his songs. Sorry, I wanted to rant about him for a while and this is the first chance I got :p.

As for Ghali, while I don't know who you're referring to that wouldn't do Sanremo, I can assure you Ghali is 100% included in the list of artists that are too big for Sanremo, together with the likes of Sfera Ebbasta, Salmo, and I would include Mahmood as well after his win in 2019.

Ti raggiungeroo, uoooh, uh, uoooh, uooh, uh, uohhhhxdance
Please Fred or Rocco con Ana Mena pleaseeee 2022xdance2

Actually, I can imagine Baby K at Sanremo:love:

For you! 😘😄

Top Bottom