E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle
E pagherei per andar via
Accetterei anche una bugia

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi​

Last edited by a moderator:

nudiecrudi

You can't risk it? There is absolutely zero risk for Italy, they are allready qualified and can comfortably watch the semis from their allready guaranteed spot in the final. Risk schmisk...
Brividi wasn't chosen by a committee or a single person that could have decided to take a risk since we are in the final and have won last year. All the juries agreed by ranking Brividi first. And after almost two months is still on top of the Italian charts. The success in Italy is unquestionable. Since Sanremo isn made for selecting the Italian song for ESC but for celebrating and promoting the Italian music we can agree that this festival has full filled the reason of its existence. Brividi and many other sanremese songs have topped the Italian charts.
If you analyze all the Italian entries since we came back you'll notice that Italy has taken more risks that most of the countries. We've also taken a risk with a smart-joke-happy song Occidentalis Karma, a song similar to Ciao Ciao.
Considering that we are sending the best artists of the moments you could understand that Italy is the country which is taking very seriously ESC, trying to have as much benefit as possible for the Italian artists. And this strategy is working very well. Just watch the streamings, views or ratings all over the years.
Could you give me a reason why changing this winning strategy?
I just want to remind that Italy benefits a lot from public voting which means a possible market target. No country has such success in televoting being two times top 1, two times top 3 and 1 time top 5 without having support by neighbors or block voting.
So why excluding the most successful song of the moment to represent us and not giving to it the possibility to widen its success throughout Europe?
Why taking a risk with a song, which I love, that has not been appreciated that much, or more than Brividi?

Chalphon

Brividi wasn't chosen by a committee or a single person that could have decided to take a risk since we are in the final and have won last year. All the juries agreed by ranking Brividi first. And after almost two months is still on top of the Italian charts. The success in Italy is unquestionable. Since Sanremo isn made for selecting the Italian song for ESC but for celebrating and promoting the Italian music we can agree that this festival has full filled the reason of its existence. Brividi and many other sanremese songs have topped the Italian charts.
If you analyze all the Italian entries since we came back you'll notice that Italy has taken more risks that most of the countries. We've also taken a risk with a smart-joke-happy song Occidentalis Karma, a song similar to Ciao Ciao.
Considering that we are sending the best artists of the moments you could understand that Italy is the country which is taking very seriously ESC, trying to have as much benefit as possible for the Italian artists. And this strategy is working very well. Just watch the streamings, views or ratings all over the years.
Could you give me a reason why changing this winning strategy?
I just want to remind that Italy benefits a lot from public voting which means a possible market target. No country has such success in televoting being two times top 1, two times top 3 and 1 time top 5 without having support by neighbors or block voting.
So why excluding the most successful song of the moment to represent us and not giving to it the possibility to widen its success throughout Europe?
Why taking a risk with a song, which I love, that has not been appreciated that much, or more than Brividi?
I don't feel like your post has anything to do with what I wrote. Maybe you should have directed your answer to the original post?

nudiecrudi

I don't feel like your post has anything to do with what I wrote. Maybe you should have directed your answer to the original post?
It was an answer to that post and to your post too.
You were talking about taking a risk since we are in the final right?
I just explained my point of view about that point too.

Chalphon

It was an answer to that post and to your post too.
You were talking about taking a risk since we are in the final right?
I just explained my point of view about that point too.
I said there is no risk for Italy since they are pre-qualified. You did not in fact address that at all. You asked me why You should change Your winning strategy, something that I had not suggested what so ever. Then You rambled on about how great Italain music is, also something that I have not argued against.

Zerocalcare

I said there is no risk for Italy since they are pre-qualified. You did not in fact address that at all. You asked me why You should change Your winning strategy, something that I had not suggested what so ever. Then You rambled on about how great Italain music is, also something that I have not argued against.
Points of view. If you want to see the privileged Big Five you will do it regardless of any reasoning that we bring before your eyes.

For me the reality of the semi-finals continues to be not difficult for a few reasons:

1. Weak songs are eliminated. Those with a strong music scene have a high percentage of access to the final (for example Sweden).

2. The risk of the semifinals is overcome by the privilege of the "block vote" (which also continues in the final).

3. The Big Five (most of population) cannot vote for both semi-finals.

4. The countries present in the semifinals face each other with competitive spirit but also without the hatred of which the Big Five are victims.

In support of my words, unlike many, I always carry data. Beyond the questionable musical choices, the Big Five in the last 20 editions have won 2 times and lost 18 and have also suffered some bitter humiliations as these nations are isolated from alliances that give them "sympathy points".

However, in your opinion, now that you are on Thread Italia, the Italian entries from the return to today would not have qualified for the final? It would all have been the same.

If the Big Five exist it is not a fault or a shame. These nations were the founders (even Italy inspired the creation of the ESC) and major contributors. It is a deserved privilege. Those who do not accept it can do like Turkey and stay at home. I have read lately that when there are political problems the small nations want the big nations to set an example and take responsibility then when it comes to other things the big nations are cumbersome. This is all quite strange.

nudiecrudi

Oh perfect. I was thinking you're meaning something more articulated.
That Italy is part of big 5 and doesn't risk anything because goes directly in the final is a fact everyone knows.

Chalphon

Points of view. If you want to see the privileged Big Five you will do it regardless of any reasoning that we bring before your eyes.

For me the reality of the semi-finals continues to be not difficult for a few reasons:

1. Weak songs are eliminated. Those with a strong music scene have a high percentage of access to the final (for example Sweden).

2. The risk of the semifinals is overcome by the privilege of the "block vote" (which also continues in the final).

3. The Big Five (most of population) cannot vote for both semi-finals.

4. The countries present in the semifinals face each other with competitive spirit but also without the hatred of which the Big Five are victims.

In support of my words, unlike many, I always carry data. Beyond the questionable musical choices, the Big Five in the last 20 editions have won 2 times and lost 18 and have also suffered some bitter humiliations as these nations are isolated from alliances that give them "sympathy points".

However, in your opinion, now that you are on Thread Italia, the Italian entries from the return to today would not have qualified for the final? It would all have been the same.

If the Big Five exist it is not a fault or a shame. These nations were the founders (even Italy inspired the creation of the ESC) and major contributors. It is a deserved privilege. Those who do not accept it can do like Turkey and stay at home. I have read lately that when there are political problems the small nations want the big nations to set an example and take responsibility then when it comes to other things the big nations are cumbersome. This is all quite strange.
Your points in your numerical order:

1. I don't believe the "music scene" has much to do about it. In the example of Sweden that you present I think the success rate is more reliant on the fact that the Swedish NF is extensive and also allow international juries in to descide their entry to safeguard that the song works internationally.
2. That is why the blocks are sepparated between the two semis.
3. No one can. If you are not a Big 5 country you may only vote in the semi that your country participates in.
4. Dude, there are no hatred towards the Big5. You are not victims. People will vote for their favourite song no matter which country it comes from.

You wrote:
"However, in your opinion, now that you are on Thread Italia, the Italian entries from the return to today would not have qualified for the final? It would all have been the same."

I have honestly no idea what you are trying to ask me here...

You wrote:
"If the Big Five exist it is not a fault or a shame. These nations were the founders (even Italy inspired the creation of the ESC) and major contributors. It is a deserved privilege. Those who do not accept it can do like Turkey and stay at home. I have read lately that when there are political problems the small nations want the big nations to set an example and take responsibility then when it comes to other things the big nations are cumbersome. This is all quite strange."

Wether or not it's deserved could be debated I guess but it is certanly purchased. The Big5 exists not because they are founders (if so that would make Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland included for instance. Spain and the UK are not founders and were not participating in the first ESC but they are in the Big5). They exist because they pay up the big bucks. Also, I don't know which "political problems" you are reffering to but if you want to discuss politics you are not allowed to do that in this forums except for in the designated part labeled for that purpose.

Last edited:

Chalphon

Oh perfect. I was thinking you're meaning something more articulated.
That Italy is part of big 5 and doesn't risk anything because goes directly in the final is a fact everyone knows.
I don't think articulated is the word you are looking for mate. In what way is my post inarticulated?

And yes, everyone should know that the Big5 are pre-qualified, that's why I posted that response to a post talking about how Italy are risking things. Which they clearly are not since they have nothing to risk.

Zerocalcare

Your points in your numerical order:

1. I don't believe the "music scene" has much to do about it. In the example of Sweden that you present I think the success rate is more reliant on the fact that the Swedish NF is extensive and also allow international juries in to descide their entry to safeguard that the song works internationally.
2. That is why the blocks are sepparated between the two semis.
3. No one can. If you are not a Big 5 country you may only vote in the semi that your country participates in.
4. Dude, there are no hatred towards the Big5. You are not victims. People will vote for their favourite song no matter which country it comes from.

You wrote:
"However, in your opinion, now that you are on Thread Italia, the Italian entries from the return to today would not have qualified for the final? It would all have been the same."

I have honestly no idea what you are trying to ask me here...

You wrote:
"If the Big Five exist it is not a fault or a shame. These nations were the founders (even Italy inspired the creation of the ESC) and major contributors. It is a deserved privilege. Those who do not accept it can do like Turkey and stay at home. I have read lately that when there are political problems the small nations want the big nations to set an example and take responsibility then when it comes to other things the big nations are cumbersome. This is all quite strange."

Wether or not it's deserved could be debated I guess but it is certanly purchased. The Big5 exists not because they are founders (if so that would make Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland included for instance. Spain and the UK are not founders and were not participating in the first ESC but they are in the Big5). They exist because they pay up the big bucks. Also, I don't know which "political problems" you are reffering to but if you want to discuss politics you are not allowed to do that in this forums except for in the designated part labeled for that purpose.
  1. Have you noticed that some countries fail very hard? That means that the music scene is strong and that the country invests in its own music. It is very important to be successful in the ESC.
  2. So Sweden will not be able to enjoy a blocking vote in their semi-final? Finland is present, Malta is a Swedish satellite, Estonia that outside the Baltic block will be close to the Scandinavian one and add that a few more votes from another northern country will arrive and here is that the block is as good as it is strong.
  3. I admit my mistake and ask for forgiveness. Some things even escape me.
  4. Really? If there was no hatred why every year be raging on the fact that the Big Five are quiet in the final? Perhaps the general public does not see any difference and votes for whoever they want, but the juries and the bubble are much more cunning.

Answer to what you have not been able to answer:

Italy would have qualified regardless even if it had been in the semifinals. The quality we have brought to the ESC runs counter to a privilege we might not have enjoyed.

Answer to what you have been able to answer:

Let's review the history of the ESC ...

"In the fifties the Second World War had just ended and European countries were busy rebuilding their cities, looking for a way to leave behind the frictions of the past. In the meantime, television was taking its first steps, and with the birth of European Broadcasting Union, in 1950, a television program was sought that could involve and unite the different nations.

Sergio Pugliese, Italian playwright and journalist (in reality he was a Swede but was forced by the mafia to say that he was Italian 😱😆), suggested to focus on a singing competition, taking as a model the Sanremo Festival, in which the different states could take part Europeans. The idea appealed to Marcel Bezençon (the idea wasn't even his but an Italian, ah no... a Swede), at the time director general of the EBU, and after various meetings in various locations, on 19 October 1955 , at Palazzo Corsini alla Lungara, in Rome (this Rome here is not in Italy) the date on which the Eurovision Song Contest would start was established".

Author's note: I aside from my demenzial humor (I recognize my limits for myself 😄), many who say bad words about Italy do not realize that they are bullying the nation that allowed the birth of the music contest they love so much.

The early years:

The first edition was held the following year, May 24, 1956, at the Kursaal theater in Lugano, Switzerland, with the participation of 7 countries: Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, West Germany, France and Luxembourg ...

Author's note: it is true that Spain and the UK are missing, however ... as you wrote, the countries that invest the most are rewarded. I mean, you want to keep your money in your pocket and have the same rights as the Big Five? 🤔 Do you want equal rights? Take your wallet and pay. If you want me to sign up for a reform that's fine. I am present. Let's put a rule where there is an equal tax for everyone and abolish the Big Five.

Policy response:

I just made a comparison without going into details. So I didn't go off topic. Do not use this for your defense as it only creates confusion.

Last edited:

nudiecrudi

I don't think articulated is the word you are looking for mate. In what way is my post inarticulated?

And yes, everyone should know that the Big5 are pre-qualified, that's why I posted that response to a post talking about how Italy are risking things. Which they clearly are not since they have nothing to risk.
I was meaning "something to argue or to talk about it" The fact that Italy Spain GB Germany and France are in big5 and dont risk to enter in the finals is so obvious.

Chalphon

1. Have you noticed that some countries fail very hard? That means that the music scene is strong and that the country invests in its own music. It is very important to be successful in the ESC.
  2. So Sweden will not be able to enjoy a blocking vote in their semi-final? Finland is present, Malta is a Swedish satellite, Estonia that outside the Baltic block will be close to the Scandinavian one and add that a few more votes from another northern country will arrive and here is that the block is as good as it is strong.
  3. I admit my mistake and ask for forgiveness. Some things even escape me.
  4. Really? If there was no hatred why every year be raging on the fact that the Big Five are quiet in the final? Perhaps the general public does not see any difference and votes for whoever they want, but the juries and the bubble are much more cunning.

Answer to what you have not been able to answer:

Italy would have qualified regardless even if it had been in the semifinals. The quality we have brought to the ESC runs counter to a privilege we might not have enjoyed.

Answer to what you have been able to answer:

Let's review the history of the ESC ...

"In the fifties the Second World War had just ended and European countries were busy rebuilding their cities, looking for a way to leave behind the frictions of the past. In the meantime, television was taking its first steps, and with the birth of European Broadcasting Union, in 1950, a television program was sought that could involve and unite the different nations.

Sergio Pugliese, Italian playwright and journalist (in reality he was a Swede but was forced by the mafia to say that he was Italian 😱😆), suggested to focus on a singing competition, taking as a model the Sanremo Festival, in which the different states could take part Europeans. The idea appealed to Marcel Bezençon (the idea wasn't even his but an Italian, ah no... a Swede), at the time director general of the EBU, and after various meetings in various locations, on 19 October 1955 , at Palazzo Corsini alla Lungara, in Rome (this Rome here is not in Italy) the date on which the Eurovision Song Contest would start was established".

Author's note: I aside from my demenzial humor (I recognize my limits for myself 😄), many who say bad words about Italy do not realize that they are bullying the nation that allowed the birth of the music contest they love so much.

The early years:

The first edition was held the following year, May 24, 1956, at the Kursaal theater in Lugano, Switzerland, with the participation of 7 countries: Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, West Germany, France and Luxembourg ...

Author's note: it is true that Spain and the UK are missing, however ... as you wrote, the countries that invest the most are rewarded. I mean, you want to keep your money in your pocket and have the same rights as the Big Five? 🤔 Do you want equal rights? Take your wallet and pay. If you want me to sign up for a reform that's fine. I am present. Let's put a rule where there is an equal tax for everyone and abolish the Big Five.

Policy response:

I just made a comparison without going into details. So I didn't go off topic. Do not use this for your defense as it only creates confusion.

1. Are you actually saying that some countries fail "harder" than others? How so? What do you mean by "failing hard"?
2. Dude, don't bring Malta into the "northern block", Malta is way more closely affiliated with Italy if any. If there were quarterfinals then you could spred out the block votes more I guess, as it is now it's half a block per semi. They can't spread them out any more than that.
3. So this is cleared up I guess.
4. I have never raged about this. Not this year nor any other year. What are you talking about?

As for the "hatred". Let's take your own country as an example. Since 2015 Italy has finished 3-16-6-5-2-1. Do you really think those are the results of a country that is beeing hated? It's complete nonsense. Italy is very popular, enjoy it and don't try and pass yourself off as a victim.

You wrote:
"Italy would have qualified regardless even if it had been in the semifinals. The quality we have brought to the ESC runs counter to a privilege we might not have enjoyed."

What privilege?

You wrote:
"Let's review the history of the ESC ...

In the fifties the Second World War had just ended and European countries were busy rebuilding their cities, looking for a way to leave behind the frictions of the past. In the meantime, television was taking its first steps, and with the birth of European Broadcasting Union, in 1950, a television program was sought that could involve and unite the different nations.

Sergio Pugliese, Italian playwright and journalist (in reality he was a Swede but was forced by the mafia to say that he was Italian ), suggested to focus on a singing competition, taking as a model the Sanremo Festival, in which the different states could take part Europeans. The idea appealed to Marcel Bezençon (the idea wasn't even his but an Italian, ah no... a Swede), at the time director general of the EBU, and after various meetings in various locations, on 19 October 1955 , at Palazzo Corsini alla Lungara, in Rome (this Rome here is not in Italy) the date on which the Eurovision Song Contest would start was established".

Author's note: I aside from my demenzial humor (I recognize my limits for myself ), many who say bad words about Italy do not realize that they are bullying the nation that allowed the birth of the music contest they love so much.

The early years:

Author's note: it is true that Spain and the UK are missing, however ... as you wrote, the countries that invest the most are rewarded. I mean, you want to keep your money in your pocket and have the same rights as the Big Five? Do you want equal rights? Take your wallet and pay. If you want me to sign up for a reform that's fine. I am present. Let's put a rule where there is an equal tax for everyone and abolish the Big Five.

Policy respons
e:

I just made a comparison without going into details. So I didn't go off topic. Do not use this for your defense as it only creates confusion."

Mate you just wrote an historic exposé completely off topic. Everything in that gigantic part of your post is off topic. Talk about creating confusion...

Zerocalcare

1. Are you actually saying that some countries fail "harder" than others? How so? What do you mean by "failing hard"?
2. Dude, don't bring Malta into the "northern block", Malta is way more closely affiliated with Italy if any. If there were quarterfinals then you could spred out the block votes more I guess, as it is now it's half a block per semi. They can't spread them out any more than that.
3. So this is cleared up I guess.
4. I have never raged about this. Not this year nor any other year. What are you talking about?

As for the "hatred". Let's take your own country as an example. Since 2015 Italy has finished 3-16-6-5-2-1. Do you really think those are the results of a country that is beeing hated? It's complete nonsense. Italy is very popular, enjoy it and don't try and pass yourself off as a victim.

You wrote:
"Italy would have qualified regardless even if it had been in the semifinals. The quality we have brought to the ESC runs counter to a privilege we might not have enjoyed."

What privilege?

You wrote:
"Let's review the history of the ESC ...

In the fifties the Second World War had just ended and European countries were busy rebuilding their cities, looking for a way to leave behind the frictions of the past. In the meantime, television was taking its first steps, and with the birth of European Broadcasting Union, in 1950, a television program was sought that could involve and unite the different nations.

Sergio Pugliese, Italian playwright and journalist (in reality he was a Swede but was forced by the mafia to say that he was Italian ), suggested to focus on a singing competition, taking as a model the Sanremo Festival, in which the different states could take part Europeans. The idea appealed to Marcel Bezençon (the idea wasn't even his but an Italian, ah no... a Swede), at the time director general of the EBU, and after various meetings in various locations, on 19 October 1955 , at Palazzo Corsini alla Lungara, in Rome (this Rome here is not in Italy) the date on which the Eurovision Song Contest would start was established".

Author's note: I aside from my demenzial humor (I recognize my limits for myself ), many who say bad words about Italy do not realize that they are bullying the nation that allowed the birth of the music contest they love so much.

The early years:

Author's note: it is true that Spain and the UK are missing, however ... as you wrote, the countries that invest the most are rewarded. I mean, you want to keep your money in your pocket and have the same rights as the Big Five? Do you want equal rights? Take your wallet and pay. If you want me to sign up for a reform that's fine. I am present. Let's put a rule where there is an equal tax for everyone and abolish the Big Five.

Policy respons
e:

I just made a comparison without going into details. So I didn't go off topic. Do not use this for your defense as it only creates confusion."

Mate you just wrote an historic exposé completely off topic. Everything in that gigantic part of your post is off topic. Talk about creating confusion...
1. I probably can't explain myself well. It is possible that my limited English is negatively impacting. I haven't talked about failure of others. I just said that there are nations that are always competitive. The reason is due to a strong musical panorama that invests in itself.
2. True, Malta is usually close to Italy (not as close as you think). However, who is the group behind Emma Muscat? Who wrote and composed "I Am What I Am"? I see, as in San Marino last year, some Swedish names. Putting artists from their country on the other song teams increases the favor of the final jury vote.
3. Perfect 😉
4. You speak for yourself, Chalphon. While there is some bitterness that "the Big Five are safe and risk nothing", other people are far more hostile. Do you want me to give you as an example Fluke's words about Italy which is similar to Russia and should be expelled from the ESC? Are these quiet comments?
5. You can't compare rankings and the absence of hatred. Italy conquered the general public but not the bubble and the jury. Italy deserved its votes (perhaps we were helped a little with Raphael Gualazzi). However, the sixteenth position of Michielin (and the bad performance of Emma Marrone), if you look closely, point out that when Italy dropped in quality she was punished. We have not received the same favor as Benjamin Ingrosso. If Italy does not conquer the public through intelligent selection, failure is just around the corner.
6. The privilege I was talking about is to be admitted to the final. If Italy has always brought quality, it is as if it had not used it. We would have easily passed the semifinals in recent years.
7. When you ask a question (which is basically rhetorical because you already know what to think of Italy), I give you an answer and I try to be detailed. However, when the anti-Italian explanations are long then it is okay while when the defense ones are long (which include data and facts for example) then "Italians are boring, full of energy and think only of strategy without having fun". Logic is missing, don't you think? Italy and every member of the Big Five deserved their access to the final. If you want to change this and make the Big Five take the same risk as other nations, I have given you a solution. A tax for everyone and put your hand to your wallet.

Chalphon

1. I probably can't explain myself well. It is possible that my limited English is negatively impacting. I haven't talked about failure of others. I just said that there are nations that are always competitive. The reason is due to a strong musical panorama that invests in itself.
2. True, Malta is usually close to Italy (not as close as you think). However, who is the group behind Emma Muscat? Who wrote and composed "I Am What I Am"? I see, as in San Marino last year, some Swedish names. Putting artists from their country on the other song teams increases the favor of the final jury vote.
3. Perfect 😉
4. You speak for yourself, Chalphon. While there is some bitterness that "the Big Five are safe and risk nothing", other people are far more hostile. Do you want me to give you as an example Fluke's words about Italy which is similar to Russia and should be expelled from the ESC? Are these quiet comments?
5. You can't compare rankings and the absence of hatred. Italy conquered the general public but not the bubble and the jury. Italy deserved its votes (perhaps we were helped a little with Raphael Gualazzi). However, the sixteenth position of Michielin (and the bad performance of Emma Marrone), if you look closely, point out that when Italy dropped in quality she was punished. We have not received the same favor as Benjamin Ingrosso. If Italy does not conquer the public through intelligent selection, failure is just around the corner.
6. The privilege I was talking about is to be admitted to the final. If Italy has always brought quality, it is as if it had not used it. We would have easily passed the semifinals in recent years.
7. When you ask a question (which is basically rhetorical because you already know what to think of Italy), I give you an answer and I try to be detailed. However, when the anti-Italian explanations are long then it is okay while when the defense ones are long (which include data and facts for example) then "Italians are boring, full of energy and think only of strategy without having fun". Logic is missing, don't you think? Italy and every member of the Big Five deserved their access to the final. If you want to change this and make the Big Five take the same risk as other nations, I have given you a solution. A tax for everyone and put your hand to your wallet.

2. Dude, first of all, don't tell me what I think. Second, yes there are Swedish songwriters on a lot of the songs in Eurovision, as there are for American artists, or in K-pop. That still doesn't make Malta a part of the "nordic block".
4. Ofc I speak for myself. If you have a problem with what some other people has written on the forums you can take it up with them (Fluke or others). Don't project their comments on to me, they have nothing to do with me.
5. You are claiming that Italy is not popular in the Bubble? Italy is ranked top 5 on this very site, has been top 5 since this years ranking started (from when Italy released it's song ofc), they are very popular in the Bubble I would say. The jurys have had Italy as their number four both 2021 and 2019, I would say that is an exelent result. Everyone is punished if they drop in quality, that's not exclusive for Italy.
6. If that is how you define that privilege then Italy definately has it since they are pre-qualified. It is per your own definition a privilege that Italy holds.
7. Where have I ever asked a rethorical question? Yes I know what to think about Italy, I like Italy. That has never been what this discussion has been about. What is "anti-Italian explanation" and when have I ever explained something in an anti-Italian way? I have never said that Italians are "boring, full of energy and think only of strategy", now you are just making stuff up man. You said that logic is missing and that is for sure true about this last point of yours.
8. You seem to be under the impression that I want to change the system with the Big5, I don't. I think it's great that some of the highly populated countrys want to cough up the big bucks so that the rest of us can enjoy a high production value contest. But if the question is if it is fair? Well that is a whole other story...

Top Bottom