Tu portami dove sto a galla
Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm the only person who isn't blown away by Ermal's song :oops: I mean, it's fine. But there are much better songs here for me.
Ermal is good 😉 but, at the moment, my ranking is:

1) IRAMA
2) Willie Peyote
3) Ermal Meta
4) Maneskin
5) Fasma
6) Michelin & Fedez

6 winners for 1 place! 😃

What is your ranking?

JSSArcos

My top 26 xviolin

xheart xheart xheart
1-Maneskin
2-Madame
3-Ermal Meta
xheart xheart
4-Francesca Michielin e Fedez
5-Irama (this is growing with one more audition)
6-Fasma
7-Lo Stato Sociale
8-Annalisa
9-Gio Evan
xheart
10-Gaia
11-Colapesce Dimartino
12-Max Gazzè e la Trifluoperazina Monstery Band
13-Extraliscio feat. Davide Toffolo
14-Arisa
:cool:
15-Fulminacci
16-Noemi
17-Coma_Cose
18-Aiello
19-La Rappresentante di Lista
20-Malika Ayane
21-Willie Peyote
xthink
22-Random
23-Orietta Berti
24-Francesco Renga
xshrug
25-Bugo
26-Ghemon

But that is changing a lot in the middle of the table, some songs with the potential to grow

njdevils94

Veteran
La rappresentante di lista and Willie Peyote were my top favorites from night 2. Irama, Gio Evan, Malika, Emal Meta and Gaia were also good.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
01. Gio Evan - Arnica 10/10
02. Irama - La genesi del tuo colore 9/10
03. Orietta Berti - Quando ti sei innamorato 9/10
04. Willie Peyote - Mai dire mai (La Locura) 8/10
05. La Rappresentante di Lista - Amare 8/10
06. Fulminacci - Santa Marinela 7/10
07. Ermal Meta - Un milione di cose da dirti 7/10
08. Malika Ayane - Ti piaci così 7/10
09. Lo Stato Sociale - Combat Pop 6/10
10. Extraliscio feat Davide Toffolo - Bianca luce nera 6/10
11. Bugo - E invece sì 6/10
12. Gaia - Cuore amaro 6/10
13. Random - Torno a te 4/10

Last year I had a ridiculous nine songs that earned my 10/10. This year I only have two right now by comparison which is a bit disappointing, but still Sanremo >>>>>> other Eurovision selections. There's a lot of good stuff here.

Arnica might just be my favourite song of this entire NF season. I'm that blown away by it. No other piece of music on offer so far has knocked me out like this. The emotion behind it. The performance as well. It just felt so special, so unique. The second verse is a real wow moment for me, delivering goosebumps. I also want Gio's hair and outfit. What a style king. I'm really disappointed by what the juries did to his song. It makes no sense to me.

mauve

Veteran
My second night top 3

Ermal Meta - "Un milione di cose da dirti"
Malika Ayane - "Ti piaci così"
La Rappresentante di Lista – "Amare"

Overall my top 5
Ermal Meta - "Un milione di cose da dirti"
Maneskin - "Zitti e buoni"
Malika Ayane - "Ti piaci così"
Francesca Michielin e Fedez cantano 'Chiamami per nome'
La Rappresentante di Lista – "Amare"

Since unfortunately Maneskin has a bad ranking, I will support Ermal all the way! What a fantastic song that reaches me deep down. xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@EscGeek I actually thought of you during the Combat Pop performance. I was like "this is so going to be Mr. Geek's favourite." Sometimes you're wonderfully predictable :lol: The performance was entertaining for sure. I liked the floating box.

mauve

Veteran
My god ... after last year Diodato being my No. 1 and me being completely in love with his song, I thought it would be difficult for Sanremo to top it. Now I am completely in Love with "Un milione di cose da dirti". I hope so much he will make it to Rotterdam! He would get a fat 12 pts and a place next to Blind Channel - I hope these two get along with each other well! :ROFLMAO:

First I will comment on the artists of the second semifinal then, I will write my general classification (from the first to the twenty-sixth position).

1) Gio Evan - Arnica:

When I saw Gio Evan enter the stage ... I didn't have much faith in him ... weird hair, weird shirt, weird pants, tapered legs ... he looked like something out of a comic. Then when she started singing, I felt mixed sensations: at first the weird ballet scared me then "Arnica" won me over. The sound and the lyrics of his song are beautiful. Furthermore, I recognize in him an extraordinary confidence to be a rookie on the Sanremo stage. He will not win Sanremo but he still gave a very good performance.

02. Irama - La genesi del tuo colore:

Irama had already conquered the public with "La ragazza con il cuore di latta" but this year he has surpassed himself. I never imagined that such a sound would be brought to Sanremo. Like HayashiM, I'm not a fan of distortions but that perfect balance has been found in this song. Irama is the No. 1 candidate for the victory in Sanremo (even if the battle will be very tough).

03. Orietta Berti - Quando ti sei innamorato:

Orietta proved that there is no age and proved to be a great artist of the "Old School". You will not win Sanremo but my applause is for you. In the charts, if I penalized it, it is only because I thought that some artists and some songs are more salable and can better influence the public. Orietta Berti is for music lovers, the mainstream is no longer her field.

04. Willie Peyote - Mai dire mai (La Locura):

I didn't expect much from Willie Peyote or at least I expected a lukewarm rehearsal. However ... locura!!! Extraordinary sound and pure protesting text. We have here one of the candidates for victory! Although ... I think our audience and the jury will invest Irama with the role of ESC representative. Probably, Willie will win one of the critics' awards.

05. La Rappresentante di Lista - Amare:

The beginning of "Amare" is slow ... then it reaches a good sound but ... it couldn't get into my heart. Also, the singer's voice doesn't drive me crazy. It is weaker than the best songs. A mid-chart song, so to speak.

06. Fulminacci - Santa Marinella:

Fulminacci managed to amaze me. Being able to make a song called "Santa Marinella" enjoyable is a lot of stuff. I want to make an extreme comparison, for how he sings and for how he set up the text I thought I saw a "De Gregori - New Age". Sanremo will not win but an excellent test. The boy is talented.

07. Ermal Meta - Un milione di cose da dirti:

Ermal Meta brings the most melodic of songs, a song where the Italian way of making music blends with that of Eastern Europe. The result is something that shakes the heart. He is one of the candidates for the victory of Sanremo. However, it would be the worst choice because we will bring to the ESC a "usual Italian melody" that would appreciate a narrow audience while leaving the other indifferent or generating violent criticism.

08. Malika Ayane - Ti piaci così:

Many of you liked Malika Ayane and I'm happy with that. However, "Ti piaci così" is one of Malika's weakest songs. He sang more beautiful ones. Go and listen to "Come Foglie" (2th place in "Nuove Proposte"!). The beauty of this singer is that ... she has a voice! A powerful voice and at the same time a wonderful timbre (thanks also to her Moroccan origins) that would make every song she sings a masterpiece, even "Trullallero Trullallà".

09. Lo Stato Sociale - Combat Pop:

"Combat Pop" is much weaker than "Una Vita in Vacanza". I recognize to them that they are able to bring joy and their songs are an evolution outside the box of the follies of "Gaber" and "Jannacci" (without having their talent anyway). Unfortunately their songs are just pure madness and nothing more.

10. Extraliscio feat Davide Toffolo - Bianca luce nera:

A very eclectic band and song. I liked their performance even though ... in my ranking they are in the low positions. However, I didn't know that Rey Mysterio had turned to music!!!

11. Bugo - E invece sì:

Do I really have to comment? I'm just saying that, in my ranking, thanks to Random it won't be last. Take this recommended away from me!

12. Gaia - Cuore amaro:

I'm sorry for Anaraqueen and NikolaiMoller but Gaia's song ... it's just intangible ... it's not a bad song, it's modern and delicate but it will soon be forgotten. Maybe "Cuore Amaro" will get lucky as "elevator music".

13. Random - Torno a te:

Here is the demonstration of how to have a good song and destroy it with a bad voice. You should have seen him rapping in the "PrimaFestival" was something obscene ... I wanted to give him a pat on the head out of pity.

The ranking of the "Nightmare King":

26) RANDOM
25) BUGO
24) MADAME (sorry Mrm)
23) AIELLO
22) GHEMON
21) LO STATO SOCIALE
20) COMA_COSE
19) GAIA (sorry Anaraqueen e NikolaiMoller)
18) EXTRALISCIO FEAT. DAVIDE TOFFOLO
17) ANNALISA
16) RENGA
15) ARISA
14) MAX GAZZE'
13) NOEMI
12) LA RAPPRESENTANTE DI LISTA
11) COLAPESCE E DIMARTINO
10) ORIETTA BERTI
9) FULMINACCI
8) GIO EVAN (give me five, Rainy!)
7) MALIKA AYANE
6) FEDEZ & MICHIELIN
5) FASMA
4) ERMAL META (sorry HayashiM)
3) MANESKIN (!!!!Mauve!!!!)
2) WILLIE PEYOTE
1) IRAMA

A consideration on the first 6 (the candidates for victory): I will be short, Ermal Meta, Fasma and Fedez & Michielin are not strong choices for the ESC.

I put the Maneskins in third position because Blind Channel are already on the ESC. As much as I would like a "Rock Battle", Italy will play strategy also thanks to the great musical choice it has at its disposal.

Willie Peyote, I admit, I'd love to see him at the ESC. The sound is very captivating. But ... write this down and then tell me if I was right or wrong: IRAMA WINS. Irama's song perfectly blends the typical way of making Italian music with the distortions and the "dance vein" that Eurofans love so much. I think that Irama can make a good path at the ESC then ... San Marino can also win! The important thing is that we all have fun together!

Last edited:
My god ... after last year Diodato being my No. 1 and me being completely in love with his song, I thought it would be difficult for Sanremo to top it. Now I am completely in Love with "Un milione di cose da dirti". I hope so much he will make it to Rotterdam! He would get a fat 12 pts and a place next to Blind Channel - I hope these two get along with each other well! :ROFLMAO:
Mauve, I am sincere, I was not confident this year. But Sanremo always manages to amaze us. I love that our artists experiment with new genres and I love how the songs are selected in the pre-festival internal competition. For me, if a song wins from the first to the sixth position of my chart I would be happy (even if I prefer Irama).

HayashiM

Veteran
First I will comment on the artists of the second semifinal then, I will write my general classification (from the first to the twenty-sixth position).

1) Gio Evan - Arnica:

When I saw Gio Evan enter the stage ... I didn't have much faith in him ... weird hair, weird shirt, weird pants, tapered legs ... he looked like something out of a comic. Then when she started singing, I felt mixed sensations: at first the weird ballet scared me then "Arnica" won me over. The sound and the lyrics of his song are beautiful. Furthermore, I recognize in him an extraordinary confidence to be a rookie on the Sanremo stage. He will not win Sanremo but he still gave a very good performance.

02. Irama - La genesi del tuo colore:

Irama had already conquered the public with "La ragazza con il cuore di latta" but this year he has surpassed himself. I never imagined that such a sound would be brought to Sanremo. Like HayashiM, I'm not a fan of distortions but that perfect balance has been found in this song. Irama is the No. 1 candidate for the victory in Sanremo (even if the battle will be very tough).

03. Orietta Berti - Quando ti sei innamorato:

Orietta proved that there is no age and proved to be a great artist of the "Old School". You will not win Sanremo but my applause is for you. In the charts, if I penalized it, it is only because I thought that some artists and some songs are more salable and can better influence the public. Orietta Berti is for music lovers, the mainstream is no longer her field.

04. Willie Peyote - Mai dire mai (La Locura):

I didn't expect much from Willie Peyote or at least I expected a lukewarm rehearsal. However ... locura!!! Extraordinary sound and pure protesting text. We have here one of the candidates for victory! Although ... I think our audience and the jury will invest Irama with the role of ESC representative. Probably, Willie will win one of the critics' awards.

05. La Rappresentante di Lista - Amare:

The beginning of "Amare" is slow ... then it reaches a good sound but ... it couldn't get into my heart. Also, the singer's voice doesn't drive me crazy. It is weaker than the best songs. A mid-chart song, so to speak.

06. Fulminacci - Santa Marinella:

Fulminacci managed to amaze me. Being able to make a song called "Santa Marinella" enjoyable is a lot of stuff. I want to make an extreme comparison, for how he sings and for how he set up the text I thought I saw a "De Gregori - New Age". Sanremo will not win but an excellent test. The boy is talented.

07. Ermal Meta - Un milione di cose da dirti 7/10:

Ermal Meta brings the most melodic of songs, a song where the Italian way of making music blends with that of Eastern Europe. The result is something that shakes the heart. He is one of the candidates for the victory of Sanremo. However, it would be the worst choice because we will bring to the ESC a "usual Italian melody" that would appreciate a narrow audience while leaving the other indifferent or generating violent criticism.

08. Malika Ayane - Ti piaci così 7/10:

Many of you liked Malika Ayane and I'm happy with that. However, "Ti piaci così" is one of Malika's weakest songs. He sang more beautiful ones. Go and listen to "Come Foglie" (2th place in "Nuove Proposte"!). The beauty of this singer is that ... she has a voice! A powerful voice and at the same time a wonderful timbre (thanks also to her Moroccan origins) that would make every song she sings a masterpiece, even "Trullallero Trullallà".

09. Lo Stato Sociale - Combat Pop 6/10:

"Combat Pop" is much weaker than "Una Vita in Vacanza". I recognize to them that they are able to bring joy and their songs are an evolution outside the box of the follies of "Gaber" and "Jannacci" (without having their talent anyway). Unfortunately their songs are just pure madness and nothing more.

10. Extraliscio feat Davide Toffolo - Bianca luce nera:

A very eclectic band and song. I liked their performance even though ... in my ranking they are in the low positions. However, I didn't know that Rey Mysterio had turned to music!!!

11. Bugo - E invece sì:

Do I really have to comment? I'm just saying that, in my ranking, thanks to Random it won't be last. Take this recommended away from me!

12. Gaia - Cuore amaro:

I'm sorry for Anaraqueen and NikolaiMoller but Gaia's song ... it's just intangible ... it's not a bad song, it's modern and delicate but it will soon be forgotten. Maybe "Cuore Amaro" will get lucky as "elevator music".

13. Random - Torno a te:

Here is the demonstration of how to have a good song and destroy it with a bad voice. You should have seen him rapping in the "PrimaFestival" was something obscene ... I wanted to give him a pat on the head out of pity.

The ranking of the "Nightmare King":

26) RANDOM
25) BUGO
24) MADAME (sorry Mrm)
23) AIELLO
22) GHEMON
21) LO STATO SOCIALE
20) COMA_COSE
19) GAIA (sorry Anaraqueen e NikolaiMoller)
18) EXTRALISCIO FEAT. DAVIDE TOFFOLO
17) ANNALISA
16) RENGA
15) ARISA
14) MAX GAZZE'
13) NOEMI
12) LA RAPPRESENTANTE DI LISTA
11) COLAPESCE E DIMARTINO
10) ORIETTA BERTI
9) FULMINACCI
8) GIO EVAN (give me five, Rainy!)
7) MALIKA AYANE
6) FEDEZ & MICHIELIN
5) FASMA
4) ERMAL META (sorry HayashiM)
3) MANESKIN (!!!!Mauve!!!!)
2) WILLIE PEYOTE
1) IRAMA

A consideration on the first 6 (the candidates for victory): I will be short, Ermal meta, Fasma and Fedez & Michielin are not strong choices for the ESC.

I put the Maneskins in third position because Blind Channel are already on the ESC. As much as I would like a "Rock Battle", Italy will play strategy also thanks to the great musical choice it has at its disposal.

Willie Peyote, I admit, I'd love to see him at the ESC. The sound is very captivating. But ... write this down and then tell me if I was right or wrong: IRAMA WINS. Irama's song perfectly blends the typical way of making Italian music with the distortions and the "dance vein" that Eurofans love so much. I think that Irama can make a good path at the ESC then ... San Marino can also win! The important thing is that we all have fun together!

I agree on 5 of those 6 candidates - while Maneskin has grown on me, if he is 15th at this point, that points to him getting around 3% of the demoscopic votes. To qualify for the top 3, you need 8% at the very least (last year, PTN qualified with the average of 8.4%)- so he would practically need to absolutely slay both the press and public votes and get at least 10% from both of them. I don't see it very likely in this lineup.

On the other hand, I'd still add Annalisa to the favourites, if she is 2nd at this point, I don't think you can realistically exclude her.

From these 6, it's anyone's game, yeah. My guess is F&F, Ermal and maybe Annalisa will slay the televote but not the juries, Willie and Fasma could do the opposite and Irama could be strong with both (I presume he has a strong fanbase? At least it seemed to me like that with all the hype around La ragazza con il cuore di latta two years ago). My guess for the top 3 is F&F, Ermal and Irama and Irama winning (from the couch at home, how stylish! :) ). But anyone from those other 3 could easily surprise.

Last edited:

Ellen

As much as I love Francesca, Noemi and Ermal, I think Irama's song is the fittest for Eurovision.
What if he wins without even performing live once? o_O

Top Bottom