Italy ITALY 2020 - Diodato - Fai rumore

How do you rate the song?

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Italy-scaled.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
This guy stopped hugs for Eurovision challenge that senhit started.
 it usually took them long to pass it on another one, but hey he just can't be bothered. :lol::lol::lol:
BTW, he really seems like an aloof, stand offish person. And he always posted in Italian after his sanrwmo win. Girl, adapt to international Eurovision fans. :lol:

darkap

Mahmood, Ermal Meta, Fabrizio Moro, Francesco Gabbani, Francesca Michielin, Il Volo
They all will be participating during the italian live show before and after Eurovision: Europe shine a light

RAI1 - 16.5.2020
20.35 Eurovision: accendiamo la musica - Part 1
21.00 Eurovision: Europe shine a light
23.00 Eurovision: accendiamo la musica - Part 2
23.35 TecheTecheTe (special featuring past and famous european songs)

RAI Premium will also have repeats of ESC past editions

23.30 Eurovision Song Contest 2016
22.50 Eurovision Song Contest 2017
23.55 Eurovision Song Contest 2018
23.35 Eurovision Song Contest 2019

Krishoes

This guy stopped hugs for Eurovision challenge that senhit started.
 it usually took them long to pass it on another one, but hey he just can't be bothered. :lol::lol::lol:
BTW, he really seems like an aloof, stand offish person.

Eurofans and their Eurovision spirit xheat xheat xheat

diodato-hug-chain.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
@Krishoes yeah OK, I don't follow him and it was in insta story posted, not the regular post. That explains it. I follow vasil and he continued it so I assumed Italian guy posted it in the story. 👍

JamieBrown

A wise australian cowgirl once said in a german eurovision rating show: "Italian is language that wants to be sung". No wonder why Italy delivers hit after hit. This is once again one of the best entries of the season and Italy is in my personal Top 10 4th time in a row xclap

crashworld

Veteran
That performance is splendid!! I am not sure if filming this in an arena with a staging that looks like a forsaken set brings out the meaningful of the song even more especially coupled with the situation that the world is currently facing (where activities have almost come to a complete halt) but it works. Love the "Fai Rumore" word being light up across the empty seats (seems like a signature move of Italy these days).

For a country that didn't seem to care about ESC, this performance looks like alot of thoughts of put into it. Love it!
And Diodato has an amazing voice, it's a pity the Italian broadcaster/delegation didn't want to re-select him again (unless Diodato himself has refused to take part of next year's competition behind-the-scenes).

And lastly, I know who Diodato resembles, looks a little like Joe Jonas from the Jonas Brothers.

HayashiM

Veteran
Arena di Verona performance is on yet another level, it is beautiful. I am pretty sure Fai Rumore would've placed top 5 even if this entire situation hadn't happened. But I am not really sad anymore about Diodato missing that opportunity.

From musician's perspective, having people together singing your song on balconies as a sort of comfort during harsh times... must feel like the ultimate achievement.

sucof

cause of Covid-19 Sanremo 2021 will be in March (2-6 March).
Traditionally it has always been broadcast in February.
The conductors will be the same as last year with the addition of jovanotti as official presenter (to be confirmed)

Top Bottom