Tamara Ventura: The winner of Eurovision 2018

Napoli 2019

gippa

Re: ITALY 2018

If they want the 2nd win in a row:

Tamara Ventura: The winner of Eurovision 2018

Napoli 2019

OMG, where did you find that... that... that thing. xrofl3
I really know nothing about the Italian indie market (as I thought I knew), thank you for educating me.

Hahaha Still laughing, it's so terrible it's too good for living people. xoscar

Last edited:

makkillottu

I think it's gonna be Turin, with the PalaIsozaki used during 2006 Olympics.

PalaAlpitour_interni_ufstParcoolimpico.jpg

carl1

The first comments here makes for bittersweet reading

Oshawott

We need to get to that second page asap.

elanyvx

Time to send a female singer? Excluding the 3 singers who have already taken part (Nina Zilli, Emma and Francesca Michielin)
Usually the singers of Sanremo Festival are always the same, so the most popular and interesting are Annalisa, Noemi, Malika, Arisa or an young singer as a surprise.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

So, it seems that next year it will be the turn of an entry not tailored for the ESC-fandom, but you can never know with RAI.

Linnets

So, it seems that next year it will be the turn of an entry not tailored for the ESC-fandom, but you can never know with RAI.
I think the future ESC Italian entries will be more up to date. Andrea Fabiano, RAI1 director, has stated Italy strongly wants to bring ESC back to our country; also Sanremo should be more modern taking inspiration from the ESC itself, probably because at present time Sanremo is still very popular in Italy but much less elsewhere and that's not good for Italian artists.

hunty73

I think the future ESC Italian entries will be more up to date. Andrea Fabiano, RAI1 director, has stated Italy strongly wants to bring ESC back to our country; also Sanremo should be more modern taking inspiration from the ESC itself, probably because at present time Sanremo is still very popular in Italy but much less elsewhere and that's not good for Italian artists.

Sanremo is the strongest its been and in fantastic shape.Conti did a great job and they just need to carry that on.The top 5 was very strong again this year.However,id love to see an Annalisa or Malika Ayane win and that looks out of reach probably.
Saying that i did hear a rumour Sugar might send a Malika/Raphael Gualazzi duet and that might just storm the jury and crack the televote.Hope springs eternal :lol:.Annalisa seems more interested in her TV work at the moment and riding around in a hippy wagon with Benji & Fede xheat

Top Bottom